10

Donghyuck shook his head as he felt his  hands tremble.

He walked down the hallway slowly as he was already late to school.

Last night was one of the roughest nights he's had with his parents in a long time.

Donghyuck could feel the burning of the red welt that was on his neck from his dad's belt.

Normally he was immune to it.

He was used to the dirty house, the lack of food and as well as the smoking and drinking.

He was used to their constant yelling and hitting.

Over the past few years he had become a ball of numb emotions.

But now...

Now he blames Mark Lee.

He remembers the first time he actually saw Mark's stupid face.

Flashback

Donghyuck had made his way around the corner of the hallway.

"Leave him alone," He heard a loud growl and stopped in his tracks.

Eunwoo stood there with a glare on his face.

Across from him was a black haired boy that he's never seen before. Giving back a glare with equal intensity.

Behind him he saw a blonde boy that he recognized from a few grades below him. He thinks his name is Chenle.

"What if I don't?" Eunwoo smirked at the black haired boy.

Donghyuck rose his brows when the boy didn't relent and just glared even more.

"Then I'll make you," He said as he balled his hands into tight fists.

"And why would you do that?" Eunwoo raised a brow as well. He was surprised that someone was defying him.

Donghyuck had done that once and ended up with a black eye.

"It's not cool to pick on someone younger than you," The boy spat as he stepped closer to Eunwoo. "It also isn't cool to hit someone for no damn reason."

Donghyuck peered at Chenle and he could see the blondes cheek had a red hand mark on it.

"He provoked me first," Eunwoo glared at Chenle from over the boys shoulder.

Donghyuck watched the black hair boy roll his eyes before crossing his arms over his chest.

"He was kissing his boyfriend goodbye," The black hair boy scoffed as Eunwoo made a disgusted face.

"You literally got caught fucking your girlfriend in the gym pool," Donghyuck blurted from his spot before quickly hiding around the corner again with his hand over his mouth.

He shouldn't be interfering.

He doesn't care about other peoples problems.

"Who was that?" Donghyuck heard Chenle's voice say in his direction.

"Oh I know who that was," Eunwoo said afterwards. "Imma beat his fucking ass too."