53

It had been an hour sinceTaeyong heard Mark's door slam shut.

The house was dead silent as he made his way down to the kitchen. He raised a brow at the pink fuzzy blanket on the floor.

He went to pick it up before a voice scared the shit out of him.

"Is it time yet?" Ten popped out of nowhere with impatient eyes.

"Don't do that!" Taeyong put a hand over his racing heart. "Time for what?"

"To check on them," Ten rolled his eyes like it was obvious. "I need to know what happened."

"We can ask them tomorrow," Taeyong eyes softened. "I'm sure they are just fine."

"But I heard crying!" Ten reasoned. "Only for a minute but what if they fought again."

"They didn't," Taeyong began folding the blanket over his arm.

"How do you know?" Ten frowned.

"Because," Taeyong let a fond smile over his face at the way both of them acted without the other.

Like a piece of them was missing.

"Donghyuck is ready to be happy," Taeyong patted the pink blanket. "Mark is ready to be free."

...

Donghyuck rubbed one eye with a fist as he walked into the kitchen the next morning.

"Good morning! My peachy keen jelly bean~" Ten's sweet voice flooded his ears the second he walked through the doorway.

"Good morning," Donghyuck gave a shy smile before sitting on one of the island stools.

"Soooo how did-" Ten's sly eyes peered into his own.

"TEN!" Taeyong yelled from the doorway. "We have to get going or we will be late to practice!"

"UGH FINE!" Ten pouted at being markhyuck blocked again.

"You have practice this early?" Donghyuck tilted his head.

"Yes," Ten groaned. "We are putting on a performance for one of the school groups as they are for us. Y'know the dance group that Jisungs in?"

Donghyuck nodded his head.

"HURRY UP!" Taeyong shouted again.

"I'M SAYING GOODBYE!" Ten yelled back once more.

"Okay," Ten dashed around the kitchen. "Here is your breakfast. Coffee is already in the pot. Make sure the others get up soon and get to school on time."

"Good morning," Mark's deep voice grumbled as he walked in the doorway.

Ten eyes lit up as he looked between them.

"TEN, I AM GOING TO COUNT TO 5 AND IF YOU AREN'T HERE I AM LEAVING WITHOUT YOU," Taeyong yelled, clearly irritated.

Ten pouted again before stomping over and grabbing Donghyuck's cheeks.

The young brunette yelped a bit as Ten pulled him forward to press a kiss on his nose.

"Bye peaches!" Ten smiled before sending a smirk at Mark's shocked face. "Bye Markie~"