13

"Good morning!" Taeyong's voice chimed as Donghyuck walked into the room.

He didn't realize everybody was already sitting down for breakfast.

"Pick one," Taeyong turned to him with a spatula in his hands. "Smiley face, Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse?"

A blue and white striped apron hanging off him with the words 'Bubu's kitchen' written on it.

"Bubu?" Donghyuck said out loud with a tilt of his head.

"Huh?" Taeyong looked taken back by the word before his eyebrows dipped in realization. "Ah you mean my apron? It's just an old nickname."

Yuta snorted from his seat.

"What's so funny?" Taeyong narrowed his eyes before placing a hand on his hip.

"I just find it funny how you haven't thrown that away," Yuta said as he sipped on his orange juice but his eyes didn't have a gleam in amusement. "Considering who gave it to you."

Ten reached over and slap Yuta on the arm with a shake of his head.

"It's alright," Taeyong said to Ten before glaring at Yuta again. "I will once I find another cute one. Do you want me to spill stuff on my clothes?"

Yuta didn't respond but he let out a small yell when Ten kicked him in the shin with a small 'Asshole' being mumbled in the air.

"Anyway," Taeyong popped a smile back onto his face. "Which one?"

"I'm ok," Donghyuck shook off the question as he laced his fingers together nervously. "I don't eat breakfast."

He gave Taeyong a small smile before walking towards the table and sitting next to Mark.

Donghyuck furrowed his brows when he didn't hear anyone speak and peeked up.

Jeno's brows were raised and his mouth was a little bit dropped open as he looked at everyone else at the table.

Johnny was letting out small coughs because he was choking on his food but somehow kept himself quiet.

Yuta was chuckling a bit but didn't looked up from his food.

Ten was looking at everyone else with his lips parted in an o shape and letting out small huff like someone just got roasted.

Donghyuck frowned and turned to Mark but the black haired boy was looking him dead in the eyes with a guilty expression.

"Did...did I do something wrong?" Donghyuck whispered to Mark but the elder just held onto his hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Excuse me, young man," Taeyong stood closer to the table with his hands balled into fists on his hips. "What did you just say to me?"

"I... I didn't- what?" Donghyuck tilted his head to the side.

He was so confused.

He replayed the conversation in his head but he couldn't think of anything he said wrong.

Donghyuck felt his hands shake a little as he became anxious but another small squeeze from Marks hand made it stop.

"Are you telling me that you don't eat breakfast?" Taeyong raised his brows as high as they could go. "You don't eat until lunch time?"

(A/N: Me tho-)

"No. I dont have any lunch money so I normally get a snack after school-" Donghyuck tried to say but a loud gasp cut him off.

"What?!" Taeyong looked mortified. "I can't- oh my god-"

Taeyong put his hands on his head before stalking back into the kitchen while mumbling things out of shock.