30

Taeyong sat on the living room couch with all the lights off except for the one in the kitchen.

They had just returned to the house after being in the hospital for 4 hours.

His head slipped back onto the couch's arm rest as he thinks of the long list of injuries Kun said after he examined the kids.

Mark had a concussion, two cracked ribs and plenty of bruises.

Jeno had a minor concussion, a wrist fracture along with heavy bruising and severe swelling around his neck. Kun's unsure if anything in his neck or throat was damaged.

Jaemin's back was swollen around the area he had just recently had surgery, he had bright red scratches running down his arms, hips and legs. Kun wanted to run some tests on his back when he woke up.

Donghyuck...

Donghyuck was more or less ripped apart.

His jaw was dislocated. His throat was cherry red while his neck had purple prints to match Jeno's. A black eye with a bruise that railed down his cheekbone. Two angry red cuts and burns went alone the entirety of his wrist. Hickey's ran down his stomach while his back had a long cut trailing from neck to tail bone. A minor mcl tear in his knee and a small fracture in his pinky toe.

But...

The blood running down his legs weren't from any cuts or bruises.

It was bleeding from...

Taeyong shook his head with tears clinging to his lashes.

He doesn't know if Donghyuck had been raped.

Whether it was more.

Or it was less.

All four of them have had yet to wake up.

Kun helped set them up with everything they needed and was sleeping in Johnny's bedroom.

Taeyong demanded that everyone sleep in the same room with at least one of the kids.

Johnny with Mark.

Yuta with Jeno.

Ten with Jaemin.

Taeyong would sleep in the guest bedroom with Donghyuck when Kun was done checking him over.

Taeyong took a shakey breath as he poured more liquid into his glass.

He hated the way it burned as it went down his throat but right now he didn't care.

"Tae?" A careful voice came around the corner.

Johnny.

"What?" Taeyong shot up quickly but instantly regretted it when his head began to ache. "Did he wake up?"

"No," Johnny shook his head as he adjusted the ice pack on his own bruised knuckles. "I was worried when I saw you were still up."

"I'm fine," Taeyong shook his head. "I'm just waiting for Kun."

Johnny raised a brow and took a step towards the couch.

His eyes squinted at the shot glass and bottle of alcohol sitting on the table in front of Taeyong.

"Dude, have you been drinking?" Johnny placed his hand on Taeyong's shoulder to get him to face him but it didn't work.

"I'm an adult," Taeyong shrugged him off.

"Yeah but..." Johnny trailed off.

Taeyong already knew what he was going to say.

Taeyong doesn't drink often. He honestly hates the taste of alcohol and only drinks on special occasions. He refuses to get drunk. So it was foreign territory for him as his head felt like it was spinning.