27

Donghyuck felt his hands shake as they got closer and closer to his house.

The house with ripped up shades and half broken windows.

The house with an overgrown lawn with garbage, cigarettes and beer cans littering it.

The house with his smoking mother and alcoholic father.

The house that destroyed him from the inside.

"Hyuckie," Jaemin's voice wobbled behind him. "You don't have to do anything just because I said-"

"Jaemin," Donghyuck stopped in front of the house's broken fence. "I need to do this. I've ran away from my problems long enough."

"But-" Jaemin tried to say but Donghyuck's teary eyes stopped him.

"I....listen...no matter what sounds you hear..." Donghyuck swallowed and took a deep breath. "If I don't come out in 10 minutes. I want you to run as far away as possible."

Jaemins eyes widened as he tried to yank him back but Donghyuck was already making his way up the front door steps.

------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyong hummed as he finished washing the dishes.

"Hey Tae?" Ten's voice traveled through the kitchen. "Is Johnny still here?

"No," Taeyong's brows furrowed at the unusually soft tone as he turned to look at Ten. "He just went to go pick the kids up from the beach."

Ten let out a deep breath before fully coming into the kitchen.

"Ok," Taeyong dried his hands on a towel before leaning his arms on the island. "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing," Ten ran a hand through his hair before sitting down on the stool across from Taeyong.

"It's not nothing if it gets you worked up like this," Taeyong raised a brow.

"Johnny kissed me the other day," Ten confessed as he kicked the island. "And I can't stop thinking about it and I can't tell if he's just playing with me or hes fucking around or if his stupid fucking face really meant it and-"

"Wait! Wait!" Taeyong waved his hands. "Johnny finally kissed you and you didn't tell me til now!"

"What do you mean finally?!" Ten's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" Taeyong slammed his hands on the table. "You two have had the most obvious sexual tension since you met-"

"We do not!" Ten stood up offended with his mouth dropped wide.

"You do to!" Taeyong put his hands over his chest. "At my wedding he told you that you should tattoo his name on your ass-"

"He was messing with me! Because he's a fucking asshole-" Ten tried to reason.

"He says that stuff to you all the time," Taeyong rolled his eyes. "He looks at you like he wants to rail you all the way to-"

"Shut up! He does not!" Ten covered his ears despite the fact he's pictured it himself.

"He does to," Taeyong snorts.

"I don't care," Ten huffed. "I don't want sex from him."

"What do you want then?" Taeyong had a knowing look on his face as he placed his hands on his hips.

"I...I like him," Ten sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I want him to like me too."

"See how easy that was," Taeyong smiled before going to grab a glass from the cabinet.