41

(A/N: This is a JohnTen chapter about what happened with them while all the other chaos is going on.)

"I'll tell you what I meant by that kiss if you open the door," Johnny said as he looked between Ten and Mark.

Ten felt zero hesitation in his body as he opened the door and moved to the side.

He didn't remove his eyes off Johnny's even as he heard Mark run down the stairs.

"Huh...it was that easy?" Johnny raised a brow but there was an unmistakable pink on the tips of his ears.

"You better pray he doesn't go down there and lose it on somebody," Ten raised a brow before shutting the door and crossing his arms over his chest.

"He probably will," Johnny shrugged. 

"It's better him than you," Ten pursed his lips. "He won't kill someone."

"Wouldn't be too sure about that," Johnny smirked. "You don't know what I've been teaching him."

"No, but I do know that you owe me an explanation," Ten didn't look amused as he raised both his brows up.

"I didn't promise that," Johnny shook his head while shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ten stepped up into his space. "Out of all times, you are choosing to be an asshole right now?"

"I don't see why it would matter anyway," Johnny said as he looked towards the floor.

"Look at me," Ten said before smirking. "Where did big cocky Johnny go? Huh?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" Johnny clenched a fist as he reluctantly looked into Ten's eyes. "All we do is fight and piss each other off. I was playing our game. Why do you care so much about a damn joke?"

There was a moment of silence where all Ten could feel was his heart breaking.

"A joke, huh?" Ten nodded his head as his eyes welled up with tears, a tight-lipped smile on his lips. "Fine, John, fine."

Johnny's eyes widened when he saw Ten's glossy eyes.

Ten doesn't cry.

"Hey that's not-" Johnny tried to say.

"No, y'know what...fuck this," Ten scoffed before turning around and leaving.

"Ten!" Johnny ran out the door after him.

"I think they forgot we were here," Jaemin said from his spot on Jeno's lap.

"Because they're stupid," Jeno mumbled into Jaemin's shoulder.

Yuta snored in response.

...

"Ten, I didn't mean it like-" Johnny barged into Ten's bedroom.

What he didn't expect was to be slapped across the face with a notebook.

"OW-What the fu-" Johnny stopped short when he saw a few tears running down Ten's cheek.

"That's why I cared," Ten snarled as he shoved the notebook at his chest.

Johnny looked down at the open page.

Why would Johnny Suh kiss me?
1. He's mean
2. He's an asshole
3. He loves to tease
4. H̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶
5. H̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶