55

Love you, bye.

Donghyuck couldn't help the way his ears would turn red when Mark would say this to him.

The first time it happened they were sitting at the dining table eating breakfast on a Saturday morning.

"Ew," Ten groaned. "Mark's practically drooling on his pancakes."

Donghyuck looked to the side to see Mark sleeping with his head next to his plate. Not quite drooling but his mouth was open a little.

"Mark only drools over Donghyuck," Jeno chimed in as he sat down at the end of the table.

Has Donghyuck ever mentioned how much he hates Jeno?

"He does not!" Donghyuck screeched as the rest of the table looked at him.

All of them have been teasing him and Mark since they finally got together.

The amount of sex jokes Jeno makes a day is uncountable.

"Knock it off," Taeyong said as he finally sat down at the table to eat. "Leave him alone."

"Well he isn't exactly wrong," Johnny snorted. "Mark's so tired because I heard him writing love songs til 3 am."

Donghyuck didn't responded as he looked at Mark's sleeping face. His chest swelling with warmth.

It didn't last long though.

"SHIT!" Mark jolted up causing everyone at the table to flinch.

"DUDE-" Jeno tried to say as he pressed a hand against his racing heart.

"I gotta go! Shit, I'm late!" Mark ran towards the hallway to throw his shoes on.

"Late for what?" Taeyong yelled from his seat with a confused look on his face.

Mark ran back to the dining table while trying to pull his jacket over his arms.

"Jeno wanted me to watch practice today!" Mark looked frantic as he finally pulled his jacket on.

"But-" Taeyong went to say.

"Bye!" Mark turned around about to run to the door. "Shit, wait!"

Donghyuck was watching this whole thing both in amusement and confusion.

That was until Mark rushed back towards him and squished his cheeks with one hand. His lips puckering out like a fish.

"Love you, bye," Mark pecked his lips before finally running out the door.

The room was quiet as everyone tried to take in what just happened.

"I'm literally right here," Jeno gestured to himself.

...

Jealousy.

Jealousy was not something that Donghyuck was prepared to deal with.

But he supposed it doesn't help that Mark is one of the most popular people in school.

"Who's the skank?" Renjun asked him one day as they were walking down the hallway.

Donghyuck felt something ugly curl up in the stomach as he saw a girl he didn't know laying her hand on Mark's shoulder.

He felt like throwing up when he watched her pearly white teeth blind him and give out a laugh that, in his opinion, only a hyena would make.