49

"Chenle!" Jaemin pushed a hand against his chest to shove him away from the crying boy.

Donghyuck pressed his palms into his eyes as let out pathetic noises.

It hurts.

"What did I do?" Chenle tilted his head before the space between his brows had a divot in worry.

"Hyuckie?" Jaemin laid a hand on his shoulder but it caused them to shake even more.

"Chenle...maybe we should go," Jisung said gently.

Chenle looked down sadly before scooting forward again until he was kneeling infront of Donghyuck.

"Chenle, I don't think you should-" Renjun tried to pull him away.

"I'm sorry, hyung," Chenle's lower lip popped out subconsciously. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did. Please, don't be upset."

Donghyuck didn't look like he even heard Chenle from where he was crying with his knees pulled up to his chest.

"I'm sorry," Chenle's own chin wobbled. "I'm gonna go now."

Before Chenle could turn around, Donghyuck lunged forward and wrapped his arms around the blonde boy. His face pressing into his shoulder as he kept crying.

"I-i'm s-sorry!" Donghyuck cried out. "I can't-I-"

He tried to speak but he could barely breathe.

"Breathe," Renjun whispered as Jaemin gently ran a hand up and down Donghyuck's back.

"I don't- I don't want to hurt you," Donghyuck whimpered as he almost choked on air. "But I don't- I don't know what-"

"Okay, wait," Chenle slowly pulled back and made Donghyuck sit back on his butt.

He took Donghyuck's hands in his own and peered down into his drowning eyes.

"You need to relax," Chenle squeezed his hands. "I don't know what you are trying to say if you are crying."

Donghyuck tried to calm down but every couple of seconds his lungs would stutter again.

"Hyung, what's your favorite color?" Chenle smiled at him.

"Chenle...what the fuck are you-" Renjun tried to cut in.

"Shut it," Chenle snapped at him before turning back to the brunette. "Look at me."

"R-red," Donghyuck hiccuped. "I-it's red."

"Mine is yellow," Chenle ran his thumb over his knuckles. "What's your favorite season?"

"Summer," Donghyuck sniffled.

"Why?" Chenle asked.

"It's warm," Donghyuck's breathing started to slow down.

"What's something you've always wanted?" Chenle pulled one of his hands away.

"I-i don't know-" Donghyuck was taken back by the question.

"Something small," Chenle explained. "Name a little thing you always wanted."

"I..." Donghyuck tried to search his brain. "I always wanted to try ice cream."

"...you've never had ice cream?" Jisung's mouth dropped in disbelief but he soon closed it when Jaemin slapped his shoulder.

"There you go," Chenle pulled away and leaned back. "Do you feel better?"

Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders and cast his eyes low.

"What were you trying to say?" Chenle kept his hands on Donghyuck's upper arms.