33

Donghyuck barely made it down the neighborhood when his body gave out sending him straight onto the concrete sidewalk.

"Ow," Donghyuck closed his eyes at the pain that shot through his limbs.

It was cold.

The wind went across his body and almost pushed him over.

He tried to regain strength to stand or at least sit up on his own but his body couldn't seem to get it.

It was too much too soon.

Not enough rest.

But then again has Donghyuck ever really gotten a rest?

(A/N: Not him on bubble saying he forgot how to rest...)

He felt his spine tense up when he heard an engine pull up next to him before hearing footsteps.

"Don't you think you're a little too hurt to be going around by yourself?" A voice spoke before hands were lifting him into a sitting position.

Johnny.

"I'm fine," Donghyuck said back but didn't meet Johnny's eyes.

"No, I'm fine," Johnny winked before glancing Donghyuck up and down. "You look like prison food right now."

Donghyuck finally looked up with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Ah, there's Donghyuck," Johnny laughed as he lifted him to sit up a bit more. "Let's stop fooling around and get you back-"

"No," Donghyuck eye's didn't look away from Johnny's suprised ones. "I'm not going back."

"Why?" Johnny raised a brow. "Ten's breakfast was too gross?"

Donghyuck closed his eyes and fought a small smile.

It's hard to be serious around Johnny when his goal is always to make others smile.

Donghyuck shook his head and there was a moment were he could only hear the wind whipping around his ears.

"Alright," Johnny lifted Donghyuck up in a swift motion, putting his arm around his middle to support him. "C'mon."

"No," Donghyuck tried to resist as Johnny guided him to the car but he's definitely not as strong as Johnny, injured or not. "I'm not going back."

"I'm not bringing you back," Johnny said as he got Donghyuck into the passenger seat and did his seat belt for him.

Donghyuck let his mouth drop a little in confusion as Johnny shut the passenger door and walked towards the driver's side.

Johnny got into the driver's seat and buckled his own seat belt before hitting the gas and going in the opposite direction of the house.

"Where are we going?" Donghyuck asked for a minute.

They weren't going back to the house.

But Donghyuck also prayed he wasn't going to drop him off somewhere he didn't want to be.

Like a doctors or his house...or school.

"Stop overthinking," Johnny saw right through him as he stopped at a red light. "Just wait and see. You'll like it."

Meanwhile

"Are you sure he isn't in Mark's room? Or the bathroom?" Jeno groaned as he leaned forward to bury his face in Jaemin's stomach, clearly annoyed that his confession just got interrupted.

"He isn't!" Ten exclaimed as he ran down the stairs whole running a hand through his hair.

"Can..." Jaemin paused for a minute before letting his lips fall in a straight line. "Can he even walk?"