50

(A/N: Omg it's the 50th chapter!!! Thank you for all the support and love for this story. I appreciate it so much 🥺❤)

"Hyuck, aren't you coming to class?" Renjun asked as Donghyuck stopped in the hallway.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm just gonna wash my face first," Donghyuck gave him a small smile before walking towards the bathroom.

His face felt a little puffy after the crying he did on the roof. Plus he could get a second to breathe.

He put his hands in the sink before splashing water on his face.

He made eye contact with himself in the mirror before a small smile made its way on his lips.

I can't wait to go-

"You really can't mind your business, can you?" A familiar voice seethed behind him.

Donghyuck spun around and sure enough Minhyuk was glaring at him.

"No I can't," Donghyuck spat back at him. "I heard about what you did to Jaemin and you won't go near him again if you like having your balls attached to your body."

"That bitch wouldn't put out no matter what," Minhyuk had the audacity to look smug.

"Don't call him that," Donghyuck snapped.

"Or what?" Minhyuk grinned. "You can't do shit, Lee Donghyuck. You are all talk. It would be nice to hear you scream since I can't have Jaemin."

"You're disgusting," Donghyuck glared as he tried to walk around Minhyuk.

He let out a pained grunt when he was pulled back and his lower back slammed against the sink.

"You don't get to walk away from me!" Minhyuk screamed in his face, his spit flying everywhere.

"Get off me," Donghyuck shoved at his chest.

"Maybe I should pull a Mark Lee," Minhyuk leaned down next to his ear. "Fuck you real good before I try to kill myself."

Something snapped inside Donghyuck.

He brought his hand up and punched Minhyuk across the face.

Donghyuck brought his knee up to slam it into his stomach when he doubled over.

His vision was red as he watched Minhyuk on the ground in pain.

I never struck first...until now.

Donghyuck tried to walk to the door but before he could a hand grabbed onto his ankle and ripped him down.

A sharp pain shooting through his leg as it hit the ground.

"You fucking bitch," Minhyuk was on top of him with his fist raised.

Donghyuck squeezed his eyes tight and waited for the pain.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" A deep voice boomed over them before he felt the weight of Minhyuks body off of him.

Donghyuck opened his eyes and he's never felt more grateful in his life.

Jeno Lee was standing like a shield infront of him.

"Jeno! It's not what you think, man," Minhyuk wiped the blood of his lip with his thumb. He was staring up at Jeno from where he was thrown onto the floor.

"It's exactly what I think," Jeno snarled at him. "It's people like you that hurt him for no reason. It's people like you who have hurt the people I care about. And you're gonna fucking pay for it."