Chapter 3

!Before we began! This conversation is mostly cannon and I do not own it with the exception of the parts of my character speaking and interacting!

" South southeast! Your next location is southeast!"

The crow shrieks.

" I heard you! I heard so please give me a break and quiet down! I'm begging you, I got the message so please quiet down" Tanjiro begs.

This pesky animal has been shrieking non-stop ever since we left Urokodaki's cabin. My ears are ringing by this time.

" Please be careful of Aku's hearing!" Tanjiro says, shooing the bird away from his face.

It's true, my ears are more sensitive than a human's. We were testing it along the way. The crow is about to squeal again, but it's interrupted by an even louder noise, which I didn't think was possible.

" Please!" a scream echoes.

I cover my ears and take a look around. I spot a yellow-haired boy begging on the ground in front of a woman.

" Please, please, please!" he begs.

What is going on? His voice is too shrill for me, it's going to make my ears bleed.

" Please marry me!"

I know I have forgotten most things, but it seems like the basics of life and my vocabulary are still in my memory. 

Does this annoying creature want to marry this young lady? As if she would except.

" I could die any day you know!" the yellow boy cries, " that's why I want you to marry me! So please! I'm begging you!"

" What's up with that?" Tanjiro asks confused.

I shrug. I'm just as confused as he is. Anyways, I was told not to talk if I don't have to because apparently, I don't sound like I'm from Japan.

A small sparrow flies into Tanjiro's hand and starts squeaking. Tanjiro is responding as if he can understand it. Do all animals not speak in this place?

" I see, gotcha! I'll do something about it," Tanjiro says, determined.

He proceeds to march towards the scene and I follow along behind him. The girl is trying to push the boy off of her.

" Aku," Tanjiro commands.

I know what he wants me to do. The boy doesn't even notice as I reach down and grab him by the neck of his clothes. I pick him up as if I were picking up a feral cat and he hangs above the ground. Starting to freak out, he thrashes his arms and legs as he cries.

" Let me go! Let me go!"

Tanjiro gives the okay and I drop him roughly on the ground.

" Shut your pathetic little mouth," I hiss.