Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy

"I'm sticking by what I said before," Jungkook told us. "I want to live on this ship."

We had just had dinner and were heading back to the cabin. And when I said 'just had dinner,' I mean that we were in the dining hall for over two hours, while Jungkook ate the buffet out of food.

"Dude. They're going to end up throwing you overboard," I said with a laugh. When he gave me a questioning look, I explained. "We're stuck in this spot for two weeks. We're going to run out of food. There's going to be a riot. Then a mutiny. Then they're going to have to make a movie about us. And I'll probably be portrayed as some ugly spinster who's kidnapped two of the most famous K-Pop idols in the world. I mean, it's not wrong, but still..."

Hoseok laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked. "You're funny, My-My, but you're neither ugly nor a spinster. And the only one who kidnapped us was the South Korean government. But that's just because they're trying to keep people safe."

Jungkook held up a finger. "I don't feel like I was kidnapped by anyone. I wanted to stay on this ship with her, remember? So I'm happy. Plus...so. Much. food."

Hobi and I both laughed at him. "You're ridiculous, baby," I told him. "But I'm glad that you're both here with me. I wasn't ready to let you go."

"But you were so insistent on us getting off the ship," Hobi pointed out.

"Only because you told me that you had to, because you have a show tomorrow," I explained to them both. "Not because I wanted you to leave me."

I watched as Hoseok dramatically put his hand over his heart and fell back into the wall beside him. "Oh. Oh, thank God. I really thought you were sick of us already."

I side-eyed him. "Okay, I can't tell if you're being serious or not."

"He's being serious and also not serious at the same time," Jungkook told me. "After a while, you kinda get used to it and can pick out the parts that are real. But we really did think that you had no problem letting us go, while it was breaking our hearts to leave you."

I used my key fob to open the door to the cabin, then walked in with them close behind. There were two bags sitting on my bed.

"I hope that's our clothes," Jungkook said from behind me. "I am dying to get out of these pants and take a shower."

"I take it that leather isn't very comfortable?" I ask with a giggle. "It makes your ass look awesome, though." I watch as the cutest blush colors his cheeks.

"You umm..."Jungkook scratches the back of his neck. "You like my ass?"

I shrug in nonchalance at him. "It's okay..." He frowns and I walk to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm kidding. Your butt is so far above okay. I'm not really sure how I feel about those pants sharing the butt of my soulmate with the rest of the world."

"Well, if it helps," he says, as he leans down to give me a quick kiss. "Nobody gets to touch it but you." He grimaced and shook his head, making his dark hair sway back and forth. "Nope. That sounds weird."

"I get your point," I tell him with a laugh. "And I'll take it."

"And on that note, I'm going to go and take a shower." He kisses me one more time, then grabs his bag and heads into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"He likes you, you know," Hoseok says from behind me.

I turn to look at him. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I've never really seen him like this," He tells me with a smile. "He was so excited to find you, and I definitely don't think that he's disappointed."