Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.

"Can you start with your name, age, where you're from, and what you do?"

"My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm 27. I'm from Seoul. I'm also known as RM, the leader of BTS."

"Do you have a soulmate marking?"

"Umm...I do, yeah. I have one of my soulmates' numbers on my wrist. But umm....it used to be so faint that I couldn't make out any of the numbers."

"But you can read it, now? When did it change?"

"Yeah, I can read it now. And a few weeks ago. When I met her, actually. We touched and it burned the rest of the way into my skin. It hurt like hell."

"You said that you have more than one soulmate? Where is your other marking?"

"I umm...I don't have one."

"Then how do you know that this person is your soulmate?"

"Because he has a mark for me."

"Why would he have your mark, but you don't have his?"

"If I'm being totally honest here, I would say that I haven't earned his mark."

"What do you mean?"

"I umm...I haven't been the best soulmate since finding all of this out. In fact, all I've done is completely screw up our entire bond."

"Would you mind telling us how?

"I don't...uhhh..." Namjoon signed and bowed his head in shame before he answered. "Jealousy. I couldn't wrap my head around sharing them with each other. Which is hypocritical of me, because before they found out that they were also soulmates, and we just thought that they were both mine, I expected them to share me with no problem."

"Am I sensing that you've now changed your mind in that regard?"

"I have, yes. I just want to be with both of my soulmates, and be happy with them."

"Have you told them that you feel this way?"

"Ahh...not yet. I plan to. But I just kind of came to this realization last night."

"What made you change your mind?"

"A dream. A really wonderful dream, where I saw just how happy we could all be together."

"Can you tell us who your soulmates are?

"My soulmates are Kris and Jin."

"Jin as in...World Wide Handsome?"

"Yeah. I'm lucky, aren't I?"

"There are definitely going to be some jealous people out there."

"I know. But he's mine. And Kris'."

"Are you fully bonded?"

"No. We're not. They are, but like I said, I've been stupid."

"So you're not fully bonded with either of your soulmates?"

"I don't think so. Jin and I...there is a lot of history there, but we haven't uhhh...bonded. Not since he got my mark."

"He didn't have your mark already?"

"No. He actually got my mark when Kris' burned completely into my wrist. It happened at the same time."

"That seems to be happening a lot lately. People didn't have a mark, and then suddenly got one. Why do you think that is?"

"I'm not a doctor or a scientist. I couldn't even begin to guess why. But I'm thankful that Fate decided that these two wonderful people should be mine. I can only hope that they will let me be theirs, too."