Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina

"Can you start with your name, age, where you're from, and what you do?"

"My name is Kristina Cillian, but I go by Kris. I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, I'm 26, and I'm a high school dance teacher."

"Do you have a soulmate marking?"

"Yeah. I have South Korea on my wrist, and another that appeared when I met my other soulmate."

"What's your other marking?"

"Ummm...." she shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "It's not really visible. But I got it after spending some time with my soulmate, so I know it was a soulmate mark. Plus, it was really painful."

"But you won't tell us what it is? How do you know that it's for this person?"

"It includes his phone number and his initials, so yeah, I know it's for him."

"Does he have a mark for you? Do they both?"

"He does have a mark for me. He got it when he turned 24, but it's not my phone number, so it's confusing. And the other one got my number, but it was so light he couldn't see it. It burned in completely the first time that we touched."

"What is his mark that's so confusing?"

"It's the name of the ship that I teach on."

"Can you tell us who your soulmates are?"

"My soulmates are Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon."

"Your soulmates are RM and Jin of BTS?"

"Yeah...they are."

"Lucky girl."

"Yeah. I am. Thank you."

"We heard that there is some....tension, in your soulmate bond."

"There has definitely been some tension, but I think that it's all been figured out. At least, I hope so. It's been really emotionally exhausting for me, and I'm sure that the same can be said for both of my soulmates, as well."

"Can you tell us what happened?"

"This would only be from my perspective so please don't portray any one negatively. I think when you are growing up you assume you will meet your soulmate and live happily ever after. You don't think you'll have more than one. When we saw mymy and her soulmates it was very shocking but we were happy for her. It seemed like something that was so out of the realm of possibility that even knowing her we never assumed it would happen to us. I only initially had one soulmate mark that I didn't plan to pursue. So when I found my soulmate and right as we met, I also found out he had a soulmate as well. It was a lot to take in. It definitely wasn't the first meeting I had hoped to have. We were all meeting under very stressful circumstances then to add that we discovered that we were soulmates it was very overwhelming."

"Why didn't you plan to pursue your soulmate mark?"

"It was in South Korea and while I was a fan of several groups I never thought I'd find myself traveling to SK. So teaching became important as I wasn't going to find my soulmate."

"Do you regret finding your soulmates at all?"

"Ummm...I'm not normally one for big gestures or romantic stuff. I don't like causing drama and I feel like my presence has been more drama for my soulmates. If I regret anything it would be coming between two people."

"Do you think that they regret finding you?"

"Hmmm... I think they have at some points which I understand. I think sometimes they still do regret it. Their whole career is about the appearance of availability and add onto that they are sharing a soulmate which is a lot to take in. But then it's all happening in the public eye and rejecting soulmates is obviously detrimental to their health. I think anyone would be insecure dating an idol and if I didn't love my friends so much I probably would have hired a body double to appear for me."