Chapter Twelve: Content

Jungkook looked at me, one of his dark eyebrows raised above his beautiful, sparkling, doe eyes. "Do you want to prep him?"

I shook my head. "I don't know how."

"Come on, Aegiya," he said, moving me off of his lap. "I'll show you." He looked at Hoseok and raised his hand in the air, spinning a finger as he whistled at him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes but turned away from us and moved onto all fours so that his ass was in the air and facing us. Jungkook reached out and ran his fingers over the smooth skin, and I watched him.

"You know..." Jungkook said, his fingers still smoothing over Hoseok's skin. "He's got a small ass, but it's kinda cute."

I giggled and Hoseok huffed.

"Then get your fucking fingers in it, Kook," Hoseok said, his tone showed how impatient he was getting. "Or you dick. It doesn't matter, really. I can take it."

Jungkook shook his head. "No. I'm not going to hurt you."

I laughed at them both. "Hoseok, have you seen his dick? There's no way in hell that being with Yoongi ever prepared you for this situation."

Jungkook growled again. "Can we stop talking about fucking Yoongi-Hyung right now? If I hear his name one more fucking time, then I'm going to get pissed, and then I really will hurt him. On purpose."

"Jeez, Kookie, easy up," I tell him. "I was giving you a compliment by saying that Yo-uhhh...that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named couldn't possibly be as big as you are."

"I get that," he says, flicking open the cap on the bottle of lube. "But you're also talking about his dick being in my soulmate's ass, and I don't like it."

Hoseok turned his head back to look at us. "If it helps, his dick was never in my ass. We never got that far. Once I got my marking, it didn't feel right." He clears his throat. "But if you don't hurry the hell up, then I might swim to shore and go find him."

Jungkook glared at him as he coated two of his fingers with lube and pushed them inside Hoseok without warning. Hoseok hissed and tried to pull away, but Jungkook wrapped his arm under him, around his waist, and held him still.

"I thought you said you'd be able to take my dick without any prep?" Jungkook asked. He had an evil glint in his eye, and it was turning me on even more. "But you can barely take two of my fingers. Tsk, tsk. Somebody is a bit unnecessarily full of himself, baby boy."

Hoseok moaned as Jungkook started moving his fingers. "That's not what I'm full of right now, and stop fucking calling me that!"

I giggled and moved around to the front of him, holding his face in my hands as I lean in and kiss him. "Relax, handsome. He's just fucking with you."

"Not yet, I'm not," Jungkook said. He pulled his hand back and added in a third finger. "But I'm planning to."

Hoseok lowered himself a little and laid his head in my lap, making his ass stick up even more towards Jungkook.

I looked at JK. "Please excuse my naivety, but how is this going to work, exactly?"

Jungkook twisted his hands a little, making Hoseok moan against my leg. "You're going to ride him, and I'm going to fuck him."

"Jesus, Kook," Hoseok moaned out. "Just get right to the fucking point, why don't you? Don't give her any real information or anything."

"What more information does she need?" Jungkook asked.

I moved back around Hoseok to watch was he was doing to our soulmate. It looked like he was moving his fingers apart and back together, then repeating the process.