Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy

*******Jimin's POV*******

"Can you both come in with me?" Mandy asked us as she looked at the door in front of her.

"There's no need to be nervous, Kitten," Yoongi told her, reaching out to touch her arm. "All you have to do is answer some questions."

"I get that," she told us. "But I still want you in there."

"Why?" I asked her. "We'll go in if that's what you want, but why?"

Mandy took a deep breath, then let it out on a sigh. "Do you remember when we first met, and I explained what my being demisexual means?" Yoongi and I both nodded, so she continued, not really looking at either of us. "The emotional attachment that I need...It has never really happened to me romantically. And now that I'm starting to get it for the two of you, I find that I am incredibly...well...attached to you. I uhhh...I like being around you. It brings me comfort and eases the crazy in my head."

"You're attached to us?" Yoongi asked, the surprise we were both feeling clearly evident in his tone.

Mandy hadn't really expressed her feelings for us out loud before. All I could do was stare at her, and I knew that Yoongi was doing the same.

"Duh, dude," she said, looking at him, then at me. "Do you think that I just go around kissing randos in the middle of a party full of K-Pop idols? No. Never. Do you think that I willingly share a bed with just anybody? No. I don't. And sure, that first night that we all accidentally fell asleep together while watching a movie, was an unintentional...But since then, I can't sleep without you. I sleep so much better with the two of you smothering me to death with your bodies like the world's best weighted blankets. Outside of Kris, Kit, and Mairette, I have never needed anybody. I have always taken care of everything on my own. But I need the two of you. I need my soulmates."

At the same time, Yoongi and I both stepped forward into her personal space and wrapped our arms around her and each other. I pressed my face into her soft hair and inhaled the scent of her favorite shampoo.

"You have no idea how much it means to hear you say that, sweetheart," I told her.

"Ditto," Yoongi said. "We've been waiting, but we didn't want to push you."

"And that is why you're both my soulmates," she told us, pulling back just a little to look at us. "You've let our bond progress at my pace, and haven't complained about it once. You gave me everything that I needed, without forcing it on me."

I couldn't help the huge smile that was taking up my face and making my eyes squint so much that I could barely see. "We want you with us, Mandy. We want you to want to be with us. No matter how long that takes."

She smiled back at me and leaned up to kiss me. "I'm already there, Jiminie. I want to be with you. At this point, I'm not really sure how I ever survived without you. And I know that it's the pull of the soulmate bond that is making it so easy to be around you both, but I don't care. I would choose you, even without the bond."

Yoongi pulled us both close again and kissed her cheek, then pressed his forehead to her temple as he let out a relieved sigh. "Finally."

"Can you start with your name, age, where you're from, and what you do?"

"I'm Mandy Queens. I'm 27. I'm from a small town in Oklahoma, and I'm a high school drama teacher."

"Do you have a soulmate marking?"

"Yeah, I have two."

"Did you get them when you turned 24?"