Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance

*******Jungkook's POV*******

"Kook-ah, move over," Hoseok said, pushing me to the side a little. "I can't see."

"Well now I can't see, Hobi-Hyung," I complained to him. "There's fish right in front of me."

"It's a fish," he said, rolling his eyes a little. "It will eventually swim away."

I sighed and pouted a little. "Fine. But you have to tell me what's going on until the world's biggest fist decides to move."

"It's an angelfish, Jungkookie," he told me. "I don't think that it's the world's biggest fish."

"How should I know?" I asked with a shrug. "I'm not a marine biologist."

"You don't have to be a marine biologist to know how big angelfish are," He said. "You just had to have walked into a pet store at some point in your life."

I turned my head to glare at him. "Watch the condescending tone, baby boy."

Hobi turned his head to glare back at me. "Didn't we agree that you weren't going to call me that in public?"

"Yes," I told him with a smirk. "But one, I love how worked up it gets you." I nodded down towards his crotch, where I could tell he was about half-hard, just from me calling him that. "And two, I decided that I would still call you that, no matter who was around, if I think you're being disrespectful to your daddy."

He groaned and covered his face a little. "Stop. Now. Before I-"

He didn't say anything else, so I pressed further.

"Before you what?"

"Before I do something that Mairette would be upset that she got left out of," he said. His pupils widening a little.

I couldn't help but to chuckle at him and touch his cheek. "You're cute, Hyung."

"Uh-huh."

"And I love you."

"Uh-huh. Love you, too." He said, rolling his eyes in that full circle he always does.

I moved my hand down to his shoulder and turned him to face me a little more.

"Hey. I do. You know that. I love you. You and Mairette are my entire world."

Hobi closed his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at me again.

"I know, Jungkookie," he told me as he stared up at me. I really wish that I could kiss him right now.. "And I love you, too. Very much. Now can we get back to spying on our soulmate's date?"

*******Mairette's POV*******

"She was so freaked out when they walked onto the ship," I told Keeho as I sat across from him. "She started slapping my arm so hard that I ended up with bruises. I had to tell her to calm down before she embarrassed herself in front of them."

Keeho laughed as I told him the story of how I had met BTS and ended up on the show. Of course, there were camera around, so I had to leave out the fact that two of the members were also my soulmates.

"That's hilarious," he said, taking a drink of the water in front of him. "Didn't two of them get trapped on your ship during quarantine or something and they had to cancel a couple of shows?"

"Yeah," I said with a laugh. "Hobi and JK got trapped on the ship. Since I can speak Korean, we ended up hanging out a lot. By the end of it, JK had absolutely had it with being around all of those teenagers. He kept grumbling about how much food they ate, and how there wasn't going to be any left for him. Even though we were anchored just a little ways out, and they kept bringing us supplies. He's very dramatic."