Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality

*******Kit's POV*******

"We kind of had everybody wanting us to be together. But I guess that's the point of the show, right? To make fans want their favorite idols to be with their soulmates, so that they accept us together?" Tae asked.

"Yep. That was the point."

"And to find each other."

"That, too."

"And to live happily ever after."

I giggled. This man is so adorable.

"I still need one more thing to happen before we can live happily ever after, Tae."

"What's that, my love?"

"Please help me out of this damn dress."

Tae laughed as he stood up, then grabbed my hands and helped me up off the bed, before putting his hands on my waist and spinning me around. He leaned down and moved the short train to the side so that he wouldn't step on it.

"I would be more than happy to get you out of this dress," he told me as he started on the row of tiny buttons going down my back. "I can't wait to see you naked."

I laughed, looking back at him over my shoulder. "You've seen me naked before, Taehyung."

"Yes...." he said, his long, nimble fingers making quick work of the buttons. "But not as my wife."

He finished the buttons and pushed the dress down off my shoulders, leaning down to press a soft kiss to one of them as he pushed it down father, kneeling down to help it off over my hips. I turned a little and held onto his shoulder as I stepped out of it. Tae ran his eyes from my ankles up my long legs, over my hips, and back up to my face.

"You're gorgeous," he told me, tilting his head a little and pressing a soft kiss to my hip. "How did I ever get so lucky as to have you for my soulmate?"

I leaned over and cupped the sides of his handsome face, tilting it up towards me so that I could look in his dark chocolate-colored eyes.

"I love you, Tae," I told him. "I am so sorry that I wasted so much time, insisting that you weren't my soulmate. You knew it all along, and I should have listened to you."

He stood up and pulled me into his arms. "It's okay, Kit. Really. However long it took you to realize it, I wasn't going to give up. I'm yours, and you're mine, and that's all that there is to it."

I pulled back from him a little and slipped my hands inside the jacket to his tux, then up over his shoulders, so that I could push it off of him. Once it hit the floor, I started on his shirt, getting the buttons opened as quickly as I could, then pushing it off and to the floor, as well. His undershirt was a clean, bright, white, but when I pulled it off over his head, I tossed it somewhere in the room, not caring if it got dirty.

Tae reached behind me and slid open the hooks at the back of my strapless bra. Once it was open, he pulled it from between us and tossed it off somewhere with his shirt. He pulled me against him and leaned down to press his slips to mine. The heat from his body felt amazing as I pressed my chest against his, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine.

Tae pulled back from the kiss enough to kiss across my jaw and down the side of my neck. He paused to suck and bite a pretty red mark to my collarbone, that would probably look like a badge of honor in the morning. I didn't mind. I loved people knowing that I was taken and that he was mine.

Once he was happy with the mark he left, he kissed further down my chest until he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth.

I leaned my head back and moaned his name loudly.