Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong

*******Mairette's POV*******

"Stop, Kook-ah," I said, pushing him back from where he was attacking my neck with his mouth. "I have to go."

"No," he said, nipping at my skin with his teeth. "Don't go. Stay."

"You know that I have to," I told him, pulling myself back instead of trying to push him away. "We signed up for this."

"That was before I knew that you would be going on a date with fucking Keeho," he said, reaching his arms out to try and pull me back to him.

"Jungkook..."

"What?" he asked, staring at me with his wide, doe eyes. "I'm allowed to be jealous when my soulmate is going out with another guy. I can't help it. You're not going to like it tomorrow, when I have my date."

"Dude....you're going out with Yoongi," I told him with a giggle. "Now if it was Jimin...then I might be jealous."

He scrunched his brows together. "Why Jimin and not Yoongi?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Dude, please. First off, you and Jimin have this weird kind of chemistry. JiKook is a ship for a reason. And second off...That man is so damn pretty it hurts. Inside and out. He's a beautiful human. There's a lot to be jealous of."

He stared at me for a moment, then shook his head. "Okay, you are not allowed to go on a date with Jimin. If they tell you to, I need you to say no."

I giggled at him, then kissed him. "Ditto." I frowned. "It could be worse. At least you don't have to go out with Jennie like Hobi does."

"Yeah...I kind of figured that Tae would be the one voted to date her," he told me with a shrug, then looked at me. "Not jealous, are you?"

"Of Jennie?" I asked and he nodded. "Honestly, no. She's a pariah, and I have faith that our perfect, sunshiny soulmate will see right through her act. Now if it was Lisa, I might be worried. She's kind of awesome."

"I'm really not liking the idea of you going on a date with Keeho," he said for the 500th time, changing the subject back to me.

"Then don't think of it as a date, Kookie," I told him with a smile as I reached up to run my fingers through his silky hair, making sure to scratch at the base of his scalp, just how he likes. "It's just an obstacle we have to get past, so that we can tell the world that me, you, and Hobi are soulmates."

He sighed and poked out his bottom lip, speaking in pout in that cute way that he does.

"Fine. But I'm letting you go in protest."

"What are we protesting?" Hobi asked as he walked into the kitchen. He reached into the bowl of cotton candy grapes on the counter and popped one in his mouth.

"That Mairette is going on a date with Keeho," Jungkook told him with a pout still on his beautiful lips.

"You know that she has to, Kook-ah," Hobi told him. He walked over and wrapped an arm around Jungkook. "We have to get through these dates. Then we can find a way to make people vote for us."

"How?" Jungkook was still speaking in pout, and it was so damn cute on him. I could tell that Hobi thought so too, because he practically cooed at him.

"I don't know," Hobi told him. He leaned up the short distance to kiss his pouty lips. "But if you don't stop pouting, then you are going to be the one being called baby boy from now on."

Jungkook's entire demeanor changed. He dropped his hands to his sides and stood up straight, shaking his head at our sunshine soulmate.

"I don't fucking think so," he said, his voice suddenly deep and authoritative. "Besides, you love it."