Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?

I woke up the next morning with heat completely surrounding me. More so from the back than from the front. I moved a little, so that I could see where it was coming from.

Umm...Yeah. I forgot that I found my soulmates yesterday, and they were stuck on the ship for two weeks.

And my soulmates were J-Hope and Jungkook from BTS.

Damn. I thought that I dreamt that part up. How in the hell are they my soulmates? Nobody gets that lucky in life, right?

But, apparently, I did.

I must have, since I was curled around Hoseok, as my little spoon, and Jungkook was wrapped around me from behind. He was the even bigger spoon. I noticed that his long arms were around both me and Hoseok.

Damn. I can't believe that this is my life. 

"You're staring," Hobi whispered.

I leaned over him a little to look, but his eyes were still closed. "How do you even know that?"

"I can feel your eyes on me, Yeobo," he whispers back.

"Well, I can't help it," I whisper to him, trying to keep my voice low, so that we don't wake up our biggest spoon. "You're kind of beautiful. I can't help but stare."

Hobi very gently turns around, so that he doesn't wake up JK, then he slides up until his head is even with mine on the pillow. Mental note: Find some extra pillows.

"How did you sleep, beautiful?" he asks me.

"Good. Great, actually," I tell him. "Better than I have since I've been on this ship. Maybe even better than I ever have. I felt so....I don't know. Protected? It made me so relaxed knowing that I didn't have to worry and my soulmates are here with me."

"I understand what you mean," he says with a soft chuckle. "I feel the exact same way. Even with Kook koala hugging us all night until I couldn't breathe, I still felt so relaxed with the two of you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Yeobo," he tells me with a soft smile. "You can ask me anything."

"Have you and Jungkook ever..." I paused and blushed. "I don't want to make this awkward, but he's your soulmate too."

"You mean has anything happened between us since we found out?" He asks me. He has a much easier time at wording it than I do. I just nod my head. "No. It hasn't."

"Do you want it to?"

Hobi takes a deep breath and looks over my shoulder. I think that he's making sure that JK is still asleep.

"I wouldn't say no if it did," he tells me. "I might even welcome it. But I don't see him wanting to explore that side of our bond with me."

"You could be wrong about that," I point out to him. "You never know."

"I don't think that I'm wrong, My-My," he says. He's frowning a little. I don't think that he's fully telling me his feelings on the matter.

"You're definitely wrong, Hoseok," a husky voice says from behind me.

Hobi and I both jump, not realizing that Jungkook had woken up.

"You two could have waited until I was awake and had this conversation with me," he tells us. He shifts a little until his chin is propped up on the side of my shoulder. "You shouldn't assume things, Hyung. You should just ask me."

Hoseok's head pops up a little to look at Jungkook. "I can't tell if you're joking or not, Maknae."

I tilt my head a little so that I can see Jungkook's profile. He's running his tongue along the inside of his cheek as he stares at Hoseok. He flicks his eyes at me for a moment, then he looks back at Hoseok and grabs the back of his neck, pulling him forward until their mouths meet over top of my shoulder.