Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors

*******Kit's POV*******

"Why are you here?" I asked, glaring at Taehyung.

I was waiting on Seungmin at the bottom of the hill, where we were supposed to be picked up for our 'date'.' 

"Uhh...I'm here for our date with Seungmin," he said, like it was the most obvious answer.

"Since when are you a part of this?"

"Since I nicely asked one of the producers?"

"Meaning that you yelled at them until they gave in?" I asked my soulmate with a raised eyebrow.

He laughed at me as he pulled me into his arms. "Pretty much."

Tae leaned in to kiss me, and I sighed against his mouth, easily giving in and kissing him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're terrible."

"I am not," he said with a cute pout. "I just want to be with you."

"You just want to keep an eye on Seungmin," I corrected him.

He shrugged. "Might be a little bit of that, too. But I can't help it. He was getting too chummy with my soulmate at speed dating."

"First off...Chummy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Where did you even learn that word?"

"Joon-Hyung," she said with a shrug.

"Of course. And since when is having a conversation with somebody getting 'chummy'?"

He sighed and pulled back, dropping his arms. "He kept making you laugh."

"He's funny! And a nice guy."

"Yeah, and I want to be the one to make you laugh." He crossed his arms, still pouting at me.

"Taehyung, you're ridiculous," I said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Other people are going to make me laugh."

He swapped his pout for a frown. "I get that. But not him."

"What the hell is wrong with Seungmin?" I asked him. "He seems perfectly okay to me."

"That's the problem," he grumbled at me.

"Ehh?" I asked, no less confused.

"He's too perfect," he said in an annoyed tone. "With his perfect hair and his perfect face and his now perfect teeth, and his stupid voice. Ugh."

I couldn't help it. I laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing?!" He raised his voice in frustration.

"Kim Taehyung, have you ever looked in a mirror? Or like...read the internet?"

"Obviously." This time he rolled his eyes at me to show his annoyance. "What's your point?"

"Baby, you have perfect hair..." I reached up to run my fingers through his soft, brown curls. "And a perfect face." I moved my hand down to slide my fingers from his temple and down along his cheek to his jawline. "And the most beautiful smile." I moved my fingers over to trail along his bottom lip. "And your voice is like dark hot chocolate." I moved my hand up to trace one of his eyebrows. "And don't even get me started on your eyes. They're the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. And that thing you do with your eyebrows just about makes me melt into a puddle every time you aim it at me."

"I..." he blinked at me a few times. "This is how you see me?"

I smiled softly at him. "Duh, baby. You're perfect. My soulmate. Perfect for me in every possible way."