Author's Note

Hi, everybody. I'm sorry that this is not the update that I know several of you are hoping for. If somebody would pay me to sit around all day and write, I would be more than happy to do that. But since nobody is beating down my door to do so, I have to work. I am a teacher, and if you know anything at all about being a teacher, it's not just a normal job where you can come home and do your thing. It's so much extra work, even after you leave school.

On top of that, my parents are older and need a lot of help. My mom has Lupus and I do whatever I can, so that they don't have to. I cook, I clean, I get things when they need it. I spend all of my time taking care of other people. Whenever I have any free time, to myself, I write. It's not often, and I'm sorry for that.

I'm not trying to make up excuses, I'm just letting ya'll know how it is, and why my updates are spaced so far apart. Some of your comments are kind of hurting my feelings, but I'm doing the best that I can here.

And if anybody wants to pay me to write, please, hit me up. I'd happily do that all day long. Feel free to message me for my cashapp if you wish to do so. (that's a joke. Really. Don't do that.)
-------Kat

) -------Kat