Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away

*******Three Days Later*******

"My-My, come on," Mandy said, dragging me off the ship. "You have to come with us."

I tugged back on my arm. "No. I can't read anything. What if I get lost and end up in Bangladesh or something?"

"Uhhh...I'm not even sure that anyone could get that lost, honey," Kris told me. "It'll be okay. I promise. Just come with us. We won't let anything happen to you. You know this."

I sighed. "Fine."

"Don't be like that," Mandy said. "It'll be worth it. I promise."

"Yeah," Kris added. "You need this. We all do."

"Are you taking me somewhere to kill me and hide my body?" I asked them.

"Do you really think that either of us want to face the wrath of Jungkook if we lose you?" Kris asks with a laugh.

I shoot her a look. "Jungkook doesn't care anymore."

"What in the hell are you talking about?" Mandy asked me.

"He hasn't texted me or anything."

"I mean this in the nicest way possible," Mandy starts. "But how would you know? You can't read right now."

I shot her another glare. "I can see his picture pop up, smartass. And I can make my phone read shit out to me. Kris helped me."

Mandy sighed. "He cares, okay? Both Hobi and Jungkook text us multiple times a day to check on you."

"They do?"

"Of course they do, dummy!" Mandy practically yells at me. "They love you! How do you not know that?!"

I shrugged at her, then looked out the window of the taxi we had gotten into. I really hadn't even noticed us getting completely off the boat, let alone getting into a taxi. Where were we going?

About ten minutes later, the taxi pulled into the parking lot of a long, white building. I couldn't read the sign out front, but it had a microphone and a set of headphones next to the words.

I followed my friends out of the taxi and towards the building. I heard people running and I looked up to see Hoseok and Jungkook both charging at me. They crashed into me so hard that it knocked the breath out of me. As I tried to catch my breath, I had two sets of lips kissing all over my face, my hair, and my neck.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

They didn't answer. I looked from one of them to the other with a frown.

"You're not talking to me now? That's rude. And childish."

They both looked at each other, then pulled me into a hug, but I pushed them away.

"You guys aren't funny," I told them, my anger starting to boil over. Not that it took a lot for it to boil over, lately. I had lost my three favorite things in the world. Hoseok, Jungkook, and my books.

I turned and walked away from them before they could touch me again. They didn't want to talk to me? Fine. Be immature to your soulmate that you haven't seen in a week-and-a-half. I understand that they're upset with me for leaving, but damn. They don't have to be complete assholes to me about it. It's not like I told them that I don't love them.

"Mairette, stop!" A voice yelled at me.

I turned around to see Namjoon standing behind my asshole soulmates. "What?"

"Don't leave," he says, walking a little closer to me. " They...They can't talk."

"What do you mean?" I asked him, completely confused.