Epilogue

"Uncle June! Uncle June!" two little voices yelled, causing him to turn and look as 5-year-old twins ran and jumped on him at the same time.

He caught them in his arms, laughing as he spun them in a circle.

"I love that you're always so excited to see me," he told them as he sat them down. "Even though you had a sleepover at my house last night."

"Because we love you!" Haneul told him as she pushed her hair off of her face.

"Yeah!" Iseul added to what her twin said. "We love you and Auntie Cassidy. Where is she?"

June pointed across the grass to where his soulmate and wife was sitting in a chair, talking to Kit. "She's over there. You wore her out last night."

"Plus she's got a baby in her, right?" Haneul asked him. "She said that he makes her tired."

June laughed at her. "That's right. Your little cousin likes to kick her and keep her up at night."

"I can't wait until he gets here," Iseul told him. "We need a new baby. Mommy and daddy won't give us one."

"Not until the two of you at least learn to clean your room," Tae said, picking up Haneul and kissing her forehead. "Why are you bothering your uncle?"

"Because we love him!" Iseull said as June picked her up and they started walking towards his wife and their mom.

"You both know that when the baby comes, your cousin is going to take up a lot of Uncle June's time, right?" Tae asked his daughters. "You're going to have to share him. He'll be the baby's daddy."

Iseul wrapped her arms tight around June's neck. "I changed my mind. We don't want a baby. Tell Auntie Cassidy to make him go away."

June gasped and tickled the little girl. "That's not very nice. You'll love him once he gets here."

"Nuh-uh," Haneul cried from Tae's arms. "Not if we have to share you."

Tae rolled his eyes. "You act like you don't have six other uncles to shower you with attention."

"They all have babies, too!" Iseul said. "We already have to share them. Uncle June is ours."

Tae stopped walking and turned towards June and his daughter. "He'll always be yours, but he'll be the new baby's, too."

"What if he doesn't love us any more when the new baby comes?" Haneul asked as her eyes started to tear up.

"That's not even possible," June said, leaning over to kiss the top of her head. "I'm your Godfather. You're stuck with me."

"Plus you're mommy and daddy's soulmate, right?" Iseul asked him.

"That's right," June told her as he smiled at Tae. "They can't get rid of me, and neither can you little brats."

"Hey!" Haneul said. "We're not brats!"

"You are," June said. "But you're my brats. I'm not going anywhere, my loves. And I'm going to need your help with the new baby."

Both of the girls' eyes got huge.

"Really?!" Haneul asked. "But how can we help?"

"You're both so smart," June said. "You can teach the baby new things."

"And help him change dirty diapers," Jimin said as he swooped in and stole Haneul from her father. "Hi Princess."

"Hi, Uncle Jimin!" she said as she hugged him close.