~ 74 ~

This chapter is dedicated to KundanaSilpa, SanjanaArjunDas & deekshithareddy28. Thank you guys for your support and love.

Unedited

Avi's POV:

It's been two days since the four of them have forgiven me. We went to her check-up yesterday. My little one is doing well, but I'm worried about my bunny. Though her health has improved a little compared to the last time, she is still weak. And that girl is throwing lots of tantrums about eating something healthy.

"Like father, like son. Did you eat anything healthy without throwing tantrums when you were a kid? That junior of yours also turned out like you," taunted my mind.

"Did I ask you to come?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"I'm just stating some facts," said my mind.

"Now that you have stated your so-called fact, shoo away," I said.

"What a day has come; you are shooing away your mind? Don't forget that I'm an important part of you," said my mind, mocking me.

"Whatever!" I said, rolling my eyes.

I was going to our room when I saw Nandu's room's door open. I peeped in and saw him looking at an album and caressing the photos lovingly. I went inside and cleared my throat, while he closed the album immediately, looking at me. I looked at him, narrowing my eyes.

"What are you doing, Nandu?" I asked, making myself comfortable on the bed.

"Nothing, Bava," he said, hiding the album.

I asked him, "Does that album have your girlfriend's photos or what?"

"What, no? I don't have any girlfriends," he said, making a face.

"Then, why are you hiding it?" I asked him.

"Umm, nothing", he said, smiling nervously. "Fine, you can see them, but don't say anything about it to Akka," he said, forwarding the album.

I opened the album and saw Attayya's baby shower photos. But why is he hiding them?

She looked so young and beautiful. No wonder my wifey looks so beautiful. She inherited all her looks from her mother. Her face was glowing with happiness, and Mavayya was beside her in all the photos. How sweet of him! As I flipped through the pages of the album, I could see the happy faces of my family.

I know that my mother and Sakshi Attayya got married at a young age. But wait, why was I not there in any of the photos? Not only me, but also Suhaas Anna, Arpita, Yash Anna, Yahvi Akka, and Arjun were not there. I looked at another photo and got more confused. Anitha Peddamma and Sarika Peddamma were standing on either side of Sakshi Atta, and they were also pregnant. Pranav was two months older than Maya. So, how come Anitha Peddamma was pregnant? After Yahvi Akka and Yash Anna, Sarika Peddamma never became pregnant.