Chapter 18: Last Clue

After a long time, neither of them spoke. TangZhou broke the silence first, "Let's take a look around in Zhuangzi, I don't know if Master Shen's body is there?" YanDan said weakly, "TangZhou, since walking with you, I've been in bad luck all the time." TangZhou was startled. YanDan staggered across the rubble and broken walls and ran to the backyard, "When you find the body of Master Shen, you can also help me collect it by the way."

As soon as her voice fell, there was a mess of footsteps not far away, and someone said loudly, "Be careful, everyone, maybe the murderer who set fire is still inside."

YanDan heard that the human voice was already very close, and even quickened his pace. She planned to go to the backyard and then run out. The way she came in was definitely not allowed. At the beginning, she had magic skills, so she was naturally not afraid of a few mortals, but now she is no different from an ordinary woman and can only run away.

Before she ran to the backyard, she heard someone behind her loudly say, "Someone is inside! Running behind!"

YanDan looked back, and saw that the townspeople showed their hoes and shovels to chase them, and the corners of their mouths began to feel bitter. Suddenly feeling a tight wrist, TangZhou grabbed her and whispered, "Right."

YanDan looked to the right, it was a wall that had been burned to the bottom. Before she had time to speak, she felt lightened and she had been picked up by TangZhou, subconsciously reaching out and stomping against the wall. She listened to the townspeople's shouting and killing gradually, and she didn't know where she was, but she flipped up suddenly, and then she didn't want to jump down. Although the top of this wall was smoked black and a hole was broken on the top, it was still nearly three people tall. YanDan fell to the ground, and one fell to the ground without paying attention. She didn't care to check whether her ankle was sprained, and immediately got up and ran.

Seeing that she was so brave, TangZhou swallowed the phrase, "I'm still carrying you".

YanDan ran out of breath, but her strong will to survive kept her running out of the borders of Qingshi Town.

She looked at the stone tablet with the word Xiangdu engraved in front of her, and knew that BaiLi would be the boundary of XiangDu after this, and she sat down on the ground when her legs were weak. She just ran too fast, stopped and coughed with her knees hugged, and after coughing, she breathed heavily.

TangZhou said sincerely, "You are quite amazing."

After a long time, YanDan's breath calmed down, before turning her head to look at him, and said miserably, "I twisted my ankle..."

Tang Zhou was silent.

"I sprained when I jumped off the wall..."

"Ahem, you are really good, and you can run for half an hour without stopping."

YanDan gritted her teeth with anger, "My ankle is swollen, you bastard!"

TangZhou walked to her and slowly lowered his body, "Let me see." YanDan patted his hand away, and said angrily, "Don't touch me, all to blame you! I told you to leave early, but you didn't. You want me to jump over the wall, causing me to twist my ankle!"

TangZhou sighed, not arguing with her, "You don't let me see, what if you hurt your bones?"

YanDan is right to think about it. The most innocent is that he can't get along with hims. TangZhou stretched out his hand and gently pressed her ankle, "It's swollen, but fortunately the bones are all right. When the next town comes, I will go to the doctor to see." He turned sideways, "Come on, I'll carry you." YanDan suddenly thought this was not a good time to get out, and immediately plucked TangZhou's shoulders honestly.