Chapter 63: Seventh Reincarnation

Ying Yuan stood shoulder to shoulder with her, without saying a word. He frowned slightly, the bright brilliance on his face gradually fading, looking unwarrantedly gloomy. Yan Dan lowered her head and stood for a while, unable to bear the silence, and said briefly,"Emperor, I will go first." She turned her side, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Ying Yuan suddenly stretching out her hand, as if thinking. With a blocking posture, he stepped involuntarily and looked back at him.

Ying Yuan swiftly retracted his hand, nodding slightly, "You go."

Yan Dan turned around, raised her hand and touched her cheek, her hands full of tears. She had never cried before going to the torture platform. She wiped her sleeve casually and walked away quickly. There will be three or five days in the Yaochi event. She can't stay there anymore, so she has to make up a decent reason to say goodbye to Master.

When Yan Dan walked out for a while, it suddenly occurred to her that Ying Yuan would leave Yaochi, probably to find Zhi Xi, so where would Zhi Xi go? She is different from hers, but she will not sneak away because the Taoism and Zen principles discussed by the fairy lords are too boring. She was thinking about this, and suddenly felt that her sleeve was being pulled from the side.

Yan Dan turned her head and saw that the fairy standing in front of her was quite familiar. He seemed to have seen it there, but he couldn't name it for a while. The fairy looked around and whispered, "I've been waiting for a long time. I have something to say to you in private."

Yan Dan suddenly recalled that this fairy should be the fairy palm lamp under the seat of Emperor Ying Yuan. Although she met a few times, she didn't say a word, and there would be no "speaking privately" friendship. She sighed lightly. This fairy palm lamp probably recognized her as Zhi Xi too. Why can't we distinguish them one by one?

She wasn't in the mood to explain that she was not Zhi Xi, so she was dragged away by Fairy Palm Lantern without a word.

Fairy Palm Lantern didn't know what it was, she picked a secluded road and turned around, and finally stood by a pool of smoke.

Yan Dan recognized that the pool in front of her was the Tao of the Seventh Reincarnation. All the fairies who violated the heaviest heavenly rule were thrown down here, and then suffered the suffering of the seventh reincarnation in the mortal world. Even standing on the side of the road of reincarnation, she feel the gloomy and evil spirit underneath is extremely heavy.

Fairy Palm Lantern looked at her for a while, and unceremoniously accused, "Zhi Xi, you have deceived the emperor and tried to confuse the mortal love, this is against the heavens."

Yan Dan was unmoved, but slightly impatient in her heart. Zhi Xi confuses the emperor? That has to be confusing. If the other person is not deceived, is it useless? It is really nonsense to have mundane feelings even if it is against the way of heaven.

Fairy Palm Lantern didn't want to let her go, and she was speechless for a while.

On the contrary, Yan Dan was in a bad mood and spoke quietly, "You say this, but it is because you are also worried about the throne, and the throne has not paid attention to you, that's all."

Fairy Palm Lantern trembled with anger, her face was dim, and she was speechless.

Yan Dan struggled with her for a long time, losing her patience, turned to leave, suddenly her wrists tightened, and the other person tightly grasped, Palm Lantern Fairy dragged her back a few steps, and stepped into the road of reincarnation. Yan Dan was agitated, remembering the various things she had heard about the reincarnation of the seventh world, and subconsciously pulled her hand out.

The other person is impatient and wants to jump inside, but she won't be too long.

She withdrew her hand, the other's fingernails made a few shallow red marks on her wrist, and the palm lantern smiled at her face without panic. Yan Dan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt a breeze blowing by her side, and a figure jumped straight down the road of reincarnation, and she held up the fallen Fairy Lantern.