Chapter 28: Special Dragon Boat Festival (Part 2)

Uncovering the lid, the aroma overflowed in the cabin. Yan Dan looked at the dumplings floating up and down in the pot and was very distressed. She thought they would stay here to eat together, so she made an extra portion for two people. Now, who will eat the extra dumplings? She turned her head slowly, saw the assassin shrunk in the corner of the cabin, and smiled, "Since I have cooked so much, I will feed you all."

The assassin's face was pale, and he said cautiously, "No, I still won't spoil the girl's cooking..."

Yan Dan pushed a bowl of dumplings in front of Yu Mo, then turned her head to look at him, slowly sinking her face, "You seem to be scared...Is it because I look terrible and scare you?"

The assassin immediately shook his head, "Miss are naturally beautiful, so beautiful!"

"Then what are you afraid of?" She scooped up a dumpling with a spoon and brought it to his mouth, "I think you are shaking so badly, I'm afraid that you can't hold the spoon firmly. Let me feed you well. ?"

The assassin's face was even paler, and he stammered, "Yes, but the meat, the meat..."

Yan Dan gave a long cry, and then unfastened the white cloth wrapped around his legs, "Look for yourself, where is a piece of meat missing?" She smiled slightly, "Come on, open your mouth, my craftsmanship is very good. "The assassin looked at his legs, closed his eyes, and swallowed the dumplings resigningly.

Yan Dan looked at him intently, "Does it taste good?"

The assassin immediately praised, "Okay, great!" At this time, even if it was a pig food, he could only say yes, not to mention that the dumplings were thin and juicy and salty, and they were full of praise, for fear of Yan Dan. An angry really chopped the meat from him into meat. Yan Dan smiled and said, "Then come and eat one more." She fed them one by one, and unknowingly fed all the dumplings that came out of the pot.

Yu Mo looked at them and the dumplings in the spoon again, without speaking.

Yan Dan smiled and said, "What is your name? I can't call you "Hey"."

The population was stuffing dumplings, and said vaguely, "Bao... Bao."

Yan Dan said, "Well, can I change the shaomai tomorrow? The best I have ever tasted is in Tongcheng. I don't know if I can make that kind of flavor."

Bao could not help asking, "Is it the shaomai sold by the old man Huang in Yangliu Alley, Tongcheng?"

"Yeah, yeah, I have eaten it too."

"His jelly steamed meat is also delicious, not worse than his shaomai."

Yan Dan was very happy and smiled like a flower, "Yes, yes, I went to line up to buy them early in the morning every morning, and they sold out when they were late."

Yu Mo put down the bowl and coughed lightly, "Yan Dan."

Yan Dan looked back at him immediately. Yu Mo said lightly, "I think you have had enough trouble today." Yan Dan nodded obediently, and moved the oil lamp to a suitable position, "Lord, are you going to read? I won't bother you."

Bao asked in a low voice, "You are so afraid of him too?"

"I'm very scared. The main reason for the mountain lord is to get angry, so no matter who it is, he will directly take away..."

Bao shivered and stopped talking.

Yu Mo glanced at her, opened the booklet, and couldn't help but look up to see what Yan Dan was doing when turning the pages. He saw that she conjured a set of dice with magic, and was betting on copper with Bao. There was a small stack of won copper plates beside her. It seemed that the gambling was smooth and lucky. Yu Mo squeezed the booklet, he said, "Yan Dan!"