Chapter 50: Kuanglan Mountain

After pouring a bowl of spicy mutton soup, Yan Dan didn't sweat a little, but a blister formed on the corner of her mouth. Her shell seemed to be facing her this time, she just refused to sweat a drop of it.

She couldn't fall asleep with the cold and hot, so she had to open her eyes and look at the slightly bumpy cabin roof. Yan Dan realized that she was really a demon who couldn't be more delicate in her mind. In this situation, the lonely lamp was cold, and the night was lonely. It should be a little bit sentimental, and what she was thinking at this time was that Jiangnan cuisine was light. Good entrance, more appetite for her than the north.

Suddenly his eyes lit up, and Yu Mo moved the lighted oil lamp and blew out the flames in his hand. He looked at Yan Dan under the dim candlelight, as if slightly surprised. He lowered his body beside her and touched her forehead with his cool fingers, "She's hotter than before, or should I go to see the doctor?"

Yan Dan immediately put on a firm expression, "I don't want to go." But what she said lacked momentum and was so light that he could hardly hear her.

Yu Mo was silent for a moment, and said lightly, "Go when it's dawn, you look like this, don't play tricks on me."

Yan Dan pursed her lips slightly, and said after a while, "Yu Mo, I feel cold."

"...The blanket is all on you."

"Still cold."

He hesitated for a while, then hugged the person across the blanket, "How about this?"

Yan Dan couldn't help but laughed, and slowly leaned on Yu Mo, "You said, I was so good, how could I get caught in the cold?"

Yu Mo raised his hand and smoothed her black hair, adjusted her sitting posture a bit, trying to make her lean more comfortably, "You are very strange at first, and this kind of thing is nothing strange on you."

Yan Dan smelled the faint fragrance on his body, and slowly became sleepy, and his voice gradually blurred, "Yu Mo, I don't think you seem to be happy lately..." She only vaguely heard Yu Mo say softly, "No this time." "Something", she lost consciousness, and fell asleep with peace of mind and sadness.

What she is relieved is that Yu Mo is holding her like this, and will not think anything else. It doesn’t matter if she goes to bed to death, but what hurts is that she has slept beside Yu Mo like this, there were no evil thoughts at all, which was a heavy blow to their arrogant family of flower spirits.

In this way, she fell asleep peacefully and sadly, but had a dream that was not very happy. In the dream, she returned to the heaven, and she did not know why she jumped the path of the seventh reincarnation again, again and again, without end. When she woke up, the clothes on the back were a little wet, but sweaty.

Yu Mo carefully lifted the hair sticking to her forehead and smiled slightly, "I can't afford to burn anymore, okay?"

Yan Dan also smiled back, "This way I don't need to drink medicine or go to the doctor, right?"

Yu Mo smiled at the corner of his mouth, squinting at her, squinting at her, "You're worried about this." He raised his hand and touched the corner of her mouth, "You are now full of virtual fire and blisters in the corner of your mouth. I was teased by Zi Lin."

Yan Dan leaned over the low table and couldn't help saying, "Zi ,lin is also as old as you, so how naive, I see him, even if it's a thousand years later, no one will look at him."

When they were chatting idle, the pot of water on the table was boiling until the point was boiling. Yu Mo scooped up the tea leaves and put them down. The green tea leaves floated up and down in the water, and the cabin quickly overflowed with fragrance.