Chapter 54: Four Leaf Lotus

Yan Dan slowly turned her head to look at Tang Zhou, and finally said softly, "Congratulations."

The person she was looking for has been found; everything she had in the past has also been recovered. And what she had was destroyed again.

Have you ever loved someone.

Have you ever hated the one who you love.

But in the end, I found that I still hate myself more.

Yan Dan was once a heavenly fairy.

She had said this to Liu Wei Yang, but unfortunately it was still unclean and untrue.

Her real body is a four-leaf lotus, a rare race that is similar to the ancient survivors such as the nine-tailed spirit fox and the nine-fin qinglin, and has been almost extinct. It was destined that she was not planted in the mansion of any fairy lord on the Nine Heavens Court, but raised by the Jade Pool, and was taken care of by the fairies under the West Queen Mother's seat.

Yan Dan couldn't remember exactly when she went from being an ignorant flower to gradually understand the fairy tale who passed by Yaochi. After she became conscious, she began to take a closer look at her residence.

The Yaochi surrounded by immortality is really crowded.

The lotus in this pond is there, and the leaves have already covered the pond water invisible.

The same root, extract the twin lotus. Since she became conscious, she has been cuddling with her twin sister Zhi Xi, shaking from side to side with the wind.

At that time, in this little side of the world, only she and Zhi Xi. They are the same root and the same branch, dependent on each other.

Even if you have twin sisters, they still have many differences. Zhi Xi was relatively quiet and focused on Taoism and Zen, while Yan Dan was more lively, and was totally indifferent to these matters of cultivation.

"Zhi Xi, Zhi Xi, you say, it's obviously a small thing, and you can draw a lot of nonsense when you put it on Zen." Yan Dan was very distressed next to her twin sister, "Can I? Don't be immortal or nonsense?"

Zhi Xi would smile, gentle and weak.

Generally speaking, it takes until adulthood to transform into a human form, but there have been exceptions throughout the ages. For example, there is one Donghua Qingjun who is supported by the thousand-year-old crimson grass. When he transformed into a person, he was still a childish boy, and was cited as a good talk by various gods.

Yan Dan felt that there was nothing good about turning into a juvenile appearance. Being tender means having a low level of qualifications and would definitely be bullied by others in the future.

At that time, Yan Dan was still a hundred years away from adulthood. She never worried about transforming people and establishing immortality in the future. She has always been heartless, but recently she has started to be a little melancholy, this Yaochi has grown so big when a lot of flowers bloom, there is indeed a noisy beauty, but she will really be squashed when she continues. If it is squeezed so that the flower stem grows crookedly, will it also turn into a crooked neck after being transformed into a human form?

Well, the fairy with a crooked neck, although it can't be passed on as a good talk like Emperor, but it will definitely be famous in the great nine heavens.

On the eve of the Yaochi grand gathering, the lotus fairy under the West Queen Mother's seat stayed at Yaochi early to take care of her. While trimming the branches and leaves of a pond of lotus that grew like weeds, she muttered to herself, "At this time tomorrow, the fairy prince of the whole heaven have to come here, like the three you can't see or see, and the Buddha and Arhats in the West... You have to bloom properly, don't be naughty, remember..."