Chapter 35: Three Realms and Three Lives

Liu Wei Yang stood by the edge of the mulberry forest, standing with his hands in his hands, his robe graceful, as if he had entered a painting.

Yan Dan suddenly remembered a word, and he was ruthless and touching. Whether it is the Evil Xuanxiang or the gods palace lord Liu Wei Yang, he stands silently like this, with a restrained glow. It seems that in him, there is no confusion, only the perseverance to constantly pursue the way forward.

Liu Wei Yang was silent for a while, and suddenly said a strange sentence, "In the ancient tomb of Qingshi Town, you can feel my breath and know that I am not in the Three Realms. And when you started, I also knew that you are same as me."

Yan Dan looked at the string of plump mulberries above her head, and then said for a while, "You are not bad, but one thing is still different. I later became a demon voluntarily."

Because it's so lonely.

For so many years, shehaven't met a companion like him. It's better than a cloud of air, a drop of water, she is nothing, she is completely outside the Three Realms. Even if one day she no longer lives in this world, no one will know.

"I didn't feel your breath either. You didn't use spells that day, but mortal martial arts." Yan Dan turned her head and looked at him, and said seriously, "I can't do that like you. I was with mortals. Being together, but I still feel that I am different, I can't help it, that strange feeling is deeply ingrained...I often can't sleep, it's hard to get through..."

Liu Wei Yang turned her head to look at the other side, and said softly, "What's the use of that, I can't even remember who I am."

"If you say, I mean if,  you are Evil God Xuan Xiang?"

"I never think about things that are unfounded." He said in a flat tone, "I'm Evil God Xuanxiang, so what?"

Yan Dan couldn't help refuting, "How can it be said that there is no basis? At that time, the blood sculpture's reaction was very strange? Nan Zhao also said just now that you have the blood of the evil god, and Xuan Xiang looks like you. Like, you think this is just a coincidence?"

Liu Wei Yang turned his head swiftly, his eyes still calm and calm, "That is your guess. Although you can guess Shen Yi Jun and the others, you may not be able to guess anything else."

Yan Dan glared at him, and the two looked at each other for a moment, but she was too far behind in terms of her momentum, so she had to give up, "It's fine, then what do you want? Actually, if youre Xuan Xiang, and I really It doesn't matter at all. If you have any ideas, please tell me if it is convenient to see if I can help you."

"When Tao Zi Qi forced me into the demon state, she said that she was one of the nine light stars."

Yan Dan lifted her fingers and tapped her chin, "The Purple Star Envoy is the only woman among the Jiu Yao Stars, and they usually don't have much... Ah, by the way, it's the Star Lord Jidu! Back then, during the battle of immortals and demons. Emperor Zi Xu and Lord Jidu were the first to see the Evil God Xuanxiang. These two immortals did not find the corpse capital in the end.” She paused and added, "I practiced in the Heavenly Court for a while, and all the little immortals who have seen Emperor Zi Xu said that he is graceful and well-rounded."

"Really." Liu Wei Yang was in a daze for a while, and then asked, "Then what about you, how can you escape outside the Three Realms?"

"Ah, me?" Yan Dan was stunned for a moment. She didn't know why he suddenly turned the conversation on her, and had to smile awkwardly, "Well, I am actually a heavenly fairy. Later I committed a law of heaven and wanted to go to the heavenly punishment platform. You know, after walking on the Heavenly Execution Platform, people are not like humans or ghosts. I don’t know if I can survive. Then I ran away.” She paused and saw Liu Wei Yang still waiting for her. Going on, I had to bite the bullet and say, "Later, I discovered that the road I found was actually in the Samsara. After going down, it was the Seventh World Samsara. If anything is missing from the list of prefectures, it will be topped. If there were fewer cockroaches and bugs, wouldn’t I be ridiculed? So I gave up the fairy tale and didn’t go to Seventh Samsara, but in this way, I would be free from the Three Realms."