Chapter 37: Curse

Yan Dan was shocked and moved, not because of what Nong Cui said about the curse, but because she would rather let Liu Wei Yang be mistaken by her own tribe for the murderer of her mother and would not let him go. This is too much.

Hearing only a soft sound, the jade flute in Liu Wei Yang's hand has been unscrewed, revealing the thin sharp blade inside, touching Nong Cui's eyebrows, "I don't like being intimidated by others in my life." He raised his hand, but saw several words. The sword light flashed, instantly splitting the low table beside him into dozens of pieces, and then stretched his sleeves away.

Yan Dan squatted down, picked up a piece of wood and looked up and down. The corners on each side were unusually neat. She couldn't help but mutter, "It's amazing..." She touched her heart, thanking her for the most verbal use. It's cheap, it didn't really annoy Liu Wei Yang, otherwise it would be cut into so many pieces, even if she had boundless demon skills, she couldn't fight back.

Nong Cui suddenly raised her hand to cover her face and sobbed.

Yan Dan saw her crying like a pear blossom with rain. Although she felt a little pity, she was really not sympathetic at all. Originally, the emotions between men and women were consensual, but for this purpose, it would be too much. If she was Liu Wei Yang, she couldn't stand it. She unconsciously thought, when she first met Nong Cui, she felt that she was both tender and beautiful, but she didn't expect it to be like this. Their family can be regarded as a distinguished family in the Luoyue clan. Didn't her parents teach them well? Ever her? How did she develop this temperament?

When they walked out of the Yizhuang, the warm and transparent sunlight greeted their faces. She just heard Yu Mo suddenly whispered, "Sometimes, feelings really make people crazy."

Yan Dan thought for a while, smiled slightly and said, "Emotions themselves don't make people crazy, but the weakness of human nature will make that deep-seated person crazy."

Yu Mo lowered his eyes and gave an inaudible smile, "That's right."

Yan Dan was very unhappy, and pouted slightly, "You also praise me a few words anyway, just so lightly ‘that’s true,’ without any sincerity."

Yu Mo stopped and involuntarily reached out and pulled her shoulders, but when he saw Yan Dan's proud face, which seemed to have written "Quickly praise me, praise me hard", he was silent. . After a long time, he said softly, "...I can't say it, let's forget it."

Seeing him turning around to leave, Yan Dan quickly grabbed his arm and stumbled and said, "Yu Mo, you were injured because of me before... I know, it's all my bad... But, uh. ,Thank you……"

Yu Mo turned his head and smiled slowly, "No thanks, it's not the first time anyway, I'm familiar with it."

Yan Dan was immediately embarrassed.

However, the curse in Nong Cui's mouth continued, like a plague, slowly and quietly spreading among the Luo Yue clan.

The second person lying in the coffin of Yizhuang was the father of the young man Yilan who wanted to tear off the portrait of Nan Zhao that day.

When Yi Lan's father was a young man, he was a famous warrior of the Luoyue Clan, and later became the lord of the Luoyue Clan. He was also stabbed to death by a sword in his chest, and the wound was still cut from his chest to under his ribs, and it was uneven in depth, as if it had been cut by an unopened sword. If Nong Cui's mother could still be attacked by an acquaintance with ordinary skills, how could Yilan's father be succeeded by a mediocre hand?

Before his death, Yi Lan's father tried his last bit of effort to crawl out of the room, and shouted with exhaustion, "This is a curse! They, they are back!" He spurted blood on his chest and was stained with blood. Half of his face is very hideous.