Chapter 68: Hades And Ghosts Gate

When the ghost broke in, Yan Dan leaned against the bedside, in thin clothes, brushing her hair slowly. Zhao Huan Qin had quick eyes and hands, pulled the horns over her body, and said coldly, "How many adults are visiting late at night, I don't know what you can do?" Gui Cha hurriedly retreated outside the door and closed the door empty, "Someone before. After passing through the barrier outside the ghost town, everyone chased along the bloodstain and came in to take a look."

Zhao Huan Qin's voice was flat, "So that's it. It's just that this blood stain was found outside the humble house? In that case, it is better to search the humble house again and be cautious."

"Maybe the person who broke in is not here. I'm sorry to disturb Mr. Zhao and Mrs. Zun to rest. Of course I'm sorry." Gui Cha arched his hands, turned and left.

Yan Dan turned her head and looked at Zhao Huan Qin before she realized that this person was bold and careful, and could still hold on to such a serious injury. If she hadn't been looking for a chance to fall into the trap, she would still have to feel sullen. Not long after the ghost left, Mang Gui walked into the house holding the medicine box, wrapped his wounds gently, and cleaned up all the blood-stained bedding. He hesitated for a while before asking, "Mr. Zhao, your face...what's the face..."

Yan Dan laughed out loud and lay down at the table looking at them.

Zhao Huan Qin is really a talent. He didn't even change his expression, and said lightly, "Those ghosts have already suspected me. Next time, I must not make any mistakes."

Mang Gui lowered her head and responded with a low voice, "Yes."

Yan Dan held her cheeks, "Since we are in a group now, can you tell me what you really want to do?"

Zhao Huan Qin glanced at her, and he couldn't take a look at it, "You don't understand even after I say it."

Yan Dan looked at Mang Gui and smiled slightly, "Then you can tell."

Mang Gui looked at Zhao Huan Qin, then looked at her, and she hesitated for a long time before she said, "Mr. stayed in the ghost town for the sake of the palace. The palace is..."

"Nether Palace?" Yan Dan stood up suddenly, "The Nether Palace you are talking about is not the last one left by the ancient gods? How could there be such a thing?" She was still in Diya. At the time, she found a manuscript recorded by Emperor Zi Xu himself, saying that the secrets in the palace were left by Nu Wa and other ancient gods. Once the mystery of the Hades is understood, the six worlds will be controlled by the person who unlocked the mystery.

This shows that Zhao Huan Qin is very ambitious and is really not a good person.

"You knew it." Zhao Huan Qin looked at her thoughtfully.

Yan Dan was looked upright by him, and said quickly, "I have no interest in Hades or anything. I just want to leave here. Since you promised before, you won't regret it if you want to come?" In fact, she is really now. She had no choice but to go back, they had concealed from the ghost together, it was the grasshopper tied to the same rope.

Zhao Huanqin gave a hum, and said after a moment: "There is a ghost gate under Yewangchuan. From there, you can go directly to the mortal world. After I recover from the injury, I will lead you."

Yan Dan thought about it, and couldn't help asking: "In fact, when the ghost came back first, it was Mang ghost dressed up as Mr. Zhao you? Then my appearance is not real?"

Zhao Huan Qin smiled, "Since you have guessed it, why ask more? Okay, you two should go out. I want to be quiet for a while."

The corners of Yan Dan's mouth moved, and finally he pushed the door reluctantly, only to hear Mang Gui gently close the door behind her, and whispered, "Miss Yan Dan, if you have any questions, just ask me. Now, sir, he is very badly injured, and he really has no strength to speak anymore."