Chapter 62: At That Time

Yan Dan lived up to expectations for three days on the Heavenly Execution Platform.

On the third day, the Second Senior Brother also came, and couldn't help but scream when he lifted her from the heavenly execution platform, "Yan Dan, you are really a bronze body with iron arms."

Yan Dan didn't have the energy to speak, but she could still glared at the second senior brother. It's really unreasonable, even the bold fairy would not like to listen to such words. She has always yearned for being tender and charming. For the moment, the point of coquettish is that she can't catch up with a horse in her life, but she is weak and somewhat permissible.

She felt that she had really let down the precious blood of lotus clan, like a weed that would be raised for a few days before walking down. Once she can go, she wants to go back to the earth. Master sent her to Diya to take care of the book. Now that she has caused such a big disaster, she can't even do a little thing assigned by Master?

Tan Zhuo didn't persuade her, sent her out of Tianchi Mountain, and said earnestly, "You have learned a lesson this time, so we must be better in the future and don't always get into trouble."

Yan Dan murmured, "Big Brother, you are really more like Master..."

She walked slowly towards the end of the earth, and after walking for a while, she began to feel a little breathless without seeing the shadow of the palace. Since she came down from the Heavenly Execution Platform, her body has changed a lot for no reason, not to mention how tragic the so many wounds on her back seem. Fortunately, she was already good at healing techniques, otherwise she would have died.

When she was tired from walking, she stopped to rest, then stood up and walked, and finally passed out when she stopped to rest for the last time. Before losing consciousness, Yan Dan dimly saw a young man in black clothes approaching him.

The boy just looked down at her slightly, motionless. But at that time she had lost consciousness and couldn't see his appearance clearly. She thought feebly, except for the blind person who could see what she was like now. But the young man stared at her as if looking at something new.

Although her face is a little ugly now and her appearance is a little more unsightly, she won't be angry and unbearable, right?

Yan Dan had a very strange dream.

In the dream, she was just an ignorant flower, and there were clouds and mists in Yaochi, and there were many fish in the pond. Suddenly a young man in a black shirt came and squatted by the pool with his clothes lifted up. The boy was born handsome, with deep and dark eyes, and his complexion resembled the ivory white crystal porcelain cup that the master would not use much, because the nose was born tall and straight, but the gentle appearance was set off with vigour. He just pinched the branches that she only had when she was a lotus body, without any expression on her face. Yan Dan was upset, and couldn't help reaching out and hitting the boy, but the boy still had no expression, his eyes lowered and a pair of long eyelashes remained.

Yan Dan couldn't help thinking, isn't she a scorpion, how can she have hands, and the feeling of hitting people is too real?

She was agitated, awakened from her dream, and looked around. It was the place where she was resting before, and besides it was a boy in black clothes, there was no ghost shadow.

Yan Dan moved, and a hot pain spread from her back to her whole body. She couldn't help grinning and sucking in the air. She knew this would happen, so she didn't want to do this kind of thing. It was all she asked for. It deserves it.

She also didn't know what she thought at that time. Sometimes she feel really stupid.

After returning to Diya, she found that Ying Yuan had left. Also, his eyes can see, then he should go back.