Chapter 32: Blood Scripture

The sky was light, and they set off again.

It was about that Palace Master Shenxiao finally made it clear what should be said, this knot was untied, and the four of them got along better. Yan Dan didn't know if the climate had been warm and suitable recently, and her heart had become better. She always felt that Palace Master Shenxiao couldn't even remember who she was. It was a bit miserable. Although these past events may not make people happy, it is better than being ignorant. Thinking of this, her mood was not so impetuous.

"What's the matter with the battle of immortals and demons?" Tang Zhou asked indifferently, "I see only a few words in some classics, just saying that demons were annihilated."

Yan Dan responded immediately, "I know this. I was already transformed into a human form at that time. It couldn't be clearer. Do you want to hear simple or complex?"

Tang Zhou raised his eyebrows slightly, "You are so old? How come you still look like a sixteen or seventeen-year-old, how much longer it should be?"

Yan Dan said with a stiff face, "I like it. Why?"

Yu Mo raised his hand and pressed it on Yan Dan's shoulder, smiling slightly, "I'm afraid of being older, I can't see it anyway."

Yan Dan glanced at him and pouted, "Are you scolding me or boasting me?" She changed her conversation and talked about the old things back then, "Before the battle of the devil, the devil was not called the devil, but the evil god. The battle between the immortal and the evil actually had hidden dangers a long time ago. It was like the Southern Chu and the Great Zhou contending for the world twenty years ago. It is impossible to say who is more wrong and who is right. It is like the last rule of the Great Zhou. And the immortal lorfd in the heavenly court were dead, crippled, and crippled, and in the end they were less damaged than the evil god, so they won.

"The most tragic immortal lord here are Lord Ji Du and Emperor Zi Xu among the nine light stars. Without even a corpse capital left, they perished with the Demon Realm." Yan Dan touched her chin, "This is it. A general process. If you want to talk about it carefully, I’m afraid I won’t be able to finish it for several days, but there is still a strange thing here, that is, Lord Ji Du and Emperor Zixu first entered the Yuntian Palace of the Demon Realm and saw the Heretic God. The first Xuanxiang, and then the entire Demon Realm collapsed and perished. No one knows what happened in the Yuntian Palace. Probably they were fighting to die and die in it, right?"

Tang Zhou couldn't help but said, "The winner is the king and the loser is Kou. This has been the truth since ancient times."

I saw the palace lord of Shenxiao suddenly changed his face, and said solemnly, "Lower!" Yan Dan also felt something rushing towards her behind her, and quickly lowered her body, only to see the beast the size of a wild wolf. She had to pass, and when her claws hit the ground, she immediately turned around and stared at them.

This time, Yan Dan saw the appearance of the beast clearly, and couldn't help taking a breath, On the body of the beast, it turned out to be a human face! It's just that the face is stiff, without any expression, and the face is two or three inches longer than ordinary people. It looks like a strange-looking person on all fours is looking at them.

This is the human face badger.

Yan Dan had a mess in her mind. In addition to the name, there was also "Human-faced badgers have very hard fur and are difficult to access with swords and guns, so they are not used for tailoring." "Human-faced badgers are actually very simple. It will only tear the enemy apart and count them." She hadn't thought of a way to deal with the human-faced badger, when she saw the human-faced beast turned its weird, stiff face towards her, kicked its hind legs, and rushed towards her.