Chapter 30: Special Dragon Boat Festival (Part 4)

Yan Dan listened to the sound of water rushing outside, and then looked at the hourglass beside the low table. There were two hours left before the Dragon Boat Festival had passed. She always felt that something was missing. After thinking about it, her eyes suddenly fell on the basket of glutinous rice and chestnut bacon.

You must eat zongzi on the Dragon Boat Festival.

She rolled up her sleeves and started wrapping zongzi. After a dozen or so pieces of bacon and chestnut dumplings were wrapped, there was still some ingredients left, so I simply wrapped the chestnut and bacon together, and squeezed the glutinous rice into a fish shape. She now recalled what happened to Yu Mo today, with no sympathy left, but she wanted to laugh.

Yan Dan wrapped all the rice dumplings in zong leaves, put them in a steamer and steamed them, and then leaned over to look at Yu Mo gently. She stretched out a finger and poked him lightly. He didn't move at all, and she increased her hand strength, but he didn't move at all. Yan Dan felt strange, so she reached under the blanket and pulled his face out.

As soon as Yan Dan stretched out her hand, she felt that something was wrong. Now it is obviously more than May, and he won't be cold even in single clothes, but his whole body is cold, as if immersed in ice. She touched Yu Mo's cheek, her tentacles were slippery, startled, and hurriedly lowered her body to look in front of him.

Yu Mo's face was pale, her long eyebrows frowned tightly, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and a few bluish-black scales on her cheeks flickered. He felt that someone was pulling him out of the blanket without knowing it, and he had to slowly open his eyes.

Yan Dan looked at the red eyes that were close at hand, and his heart moved, as if he had been familiar with it before, and stared at him blankly.

For a long time, she only heard Yu Mo weakly say, "What do you want to do?"

Yan Dan asked softly, "Have I seen you before?"

"Have you seen me, don't you know it yourself?"

"That's no more. But I always feel as if I should recognize you before..."

Yu Mo sighed softly, "Have you been making trouble? Wait for me tomorrow, and let you watch enough. Is this OK?"

Yan Dan realized that the two were close together, and she even felt her breath, but she was just like that, holding Yu Mo's neck, she saw that she was ecstatic...a drop of cold sweat immediately slid down, and she quickly retracted her hand and withdrew. The steamer sits upright on the side. Yu Mo was weak. As soon as she let go, she slammed her head on the boat board.

Yan Dan suddenly sweated, and she said, "Mountain Lord..."

Yu Mo raised his hand to cover his forehead, with a bad tone, "That's enough, you say a word of nonsense and wait to be buried! I can do it, and it's useless if you cry and beg someone!"

Yan Dan was silent.

The sand in the hourglass slowly flows down, and in a blink of an eye there is already a little bit left.

Yan Dan calculated the time and felt that the temperature of the rice dumplings was almost over, so she turned off the heat and opened the steamer. The scent of the zong leaves and the scent of zongzi came out, Yan Dan picked out the fish-shaped zongzi and closed the steamer. She used scissors to cut the thread that tied the rice dumpling leaves, puffed out the rice dumpling leaves, and took a nice bite.

Before she could swallow it, Yu Mo moved slightly, lifted the blanket and sat up, but did not move.

Yan Dan thought about what Yu Mo had warned her before. If she spoke now, would she be buried? But if she doesn't speak, Yu Mo will definitely dislike her for being not considerate and meticulous, and will eventually be buried. Before and after, she had to be disliked, it was still the road behind that was a good deal, at least she still said a word.