Chapter 40: Magic

Yan Dan grabbed the unopened sword and stood up quickly. Without even brushing the dust on her body, he ran past Nan Zhao and the others, "Lent me this sword!"

She walked hurriedly across the village, along the road to Fuyun Temple, and stopped to take a breath when she reached the place surrounded by corpses that day, because of the excitement in her heart, even the hand holding the sword was trembling. She stood there and waited for a while, only listening to the faint rustling in her ears. And the rustling noise became louder and denser, and the sound reverberated throughout the forest.

Yan Dan took a long sigh and looked around, and saw piles of corpses crawling towards her in the bushes, and the sunlight reflected on their hard shells, exuding gleaming light.

Sure enough, she had the same idea.

Yan Dan put away the long sword, turned around and passed over the piles of corpses with a demon-qi, only to hear the light footsteps behind her, and subconsciously looking back, only Liu Wei Yang's sleeves fluttered, coming from behind. When the corpses saw him, they all stopped in place, trying to hug them, but they seemed to be afraid of him, they could only stand in a stalemate.

Liu Wei Yang walked over from the small road without squinting, and the corpses were still there.

He approached, saw the long sword in Yan Dan's hand, and said lightly, "So you thought of it too."

Yan Dan only calmed down from her excitement just now. After thinking about it, she felt that something was wrong, "I got this sword from Nanzhao, Shui Nian and the others. There is blood on the sword. And this morning we got it from Fuyun. When we came back from the temple, the reason why it was surrounded by corpses was also because of this blood atmosphere. But Minami and Nan Zhao are not like murderers who killed three people in a row. I have the feeling that it will definitely not be them."

Liu Wei Yang looked calm as water, and whispered, "Feel?"

Yan Dan nodded, "Not to mention that they can't kill people with this sword that hasn't been used before. What's more, I stayed with them and felt that they were very kind."

Liu Wei Yang flicked his sleeves and walked slowly along the path, "Even what you see with your own eyes may not be true, let alone feeling? Besides, there is no real evidence, and I will not conclude that it has something to do with them."

Yan Dan couldn't speak to him, so she murmured, "I have been with them for such a long time, and I know this matter has nothing to do with them."

Liu Wei Yang suddenly stopped and said in a low voice, "Yan Dan, don't you remember, when you were in the Shen's house in Qingshi Town, why could you see their tricks all at once?"

Yan Dan thought without hesitation, "The two people are simply full of loopholes. There are traces everywhere. If you can't see it again, I won't live for many years?"

"At that time, you looked at things from an outsider's eyes." He turned his head and whispered, "And here, you have been standing in the wrong place. This is a magical aspect. Everything here may have existed before, but these are all It has nothing to do with us, don't use emotions."

Yan Dan was stunned at the time, and then asked in a daze, "Have you never been emotionally involved?" She completely forgot, Liu Wei Yang couldn't even remember who he was, even if he had been eagerly moved, he would not remember.

However, Liu Wei Yang smiled slightly, and the smile was as light as a breeze, "Naturally there are, but there will still be."

For a few days after that, there was no major event in Luoyue Village, and the mysterious murderer seemed to have stopped and was silent. And those swords that didn't open the front were all taken from the Luoyue clan's warehouse, but any child who practiced martial arts would go and use it. In this way, this clue was no different from being broken.