Chapter 27: Special Dragon Boat Festival (Part 1)

When Yan Dan opened her eyes, the cabin was still pitch black, and the sound of water in her ears hit the ship's side. She opened the curtain of the boat and poked her head out, and saw Yu Mo standing on the bow of the boat with her hands in her hands, the silver-white moonlight glowing on her sleeves. He heard the noise behind him and glanced back, his tone was flat, "Are you awake?"

This is the first year she has met Yu Mo. The mountain owner is still the mountain owner in her heart. And the mountain lord in her heart is equivalent to the mortal bully who occupies the mountain as the king, but unfortunately she has no power and can only submit. Fortunately, these two mountain lords were not born with great deer-headed eyes and described as wretched, which made her feel a little better when she succumbed to the evil forces.

"What good dreams did you have?" Yu Mo lifted his clothes and sat down slowly, with his long legs folded, "You smiled so proudly in your dream, I can't sleep even if I want to sleep."

Obviously the gentle night breeze is blowing on her body, but Yan Dan's heart is cool. She had a good dream, a wonderful dream. In the dream, Zi Lin brought her tea and water. She almost nodded and bowed her head before and after being respectful. Yu Mo gently peeled the apple for her, and she could also arrogantly say that she would cut the apple into a rabbit shape.

"Actually... it's not a good dream, I just dreamed of apples... many, many apples." Yan Dan stammered and made up, but Yu Mo gave her a "speak down" look. A cold sweat broke out, "Have you ever come across when you really want to eat apples but can't peel them, and finally you can only stare at a bunch of bright red apples?"

"No."

"If the mountain owner wants to eat apples, someone will naturally pick the best peeled and cut into small pieces. But I don't know how to peel apples, I can only watch."

Yu Mo nodded, his tone was flat, "So, you laughed so proudly in your dreams, just because you can see that you can't eat?" Yan Dan only felt a drop of cold sweat slip off, and said hurriedly, "Because I love apples the most. Seeing so much, I would be proud of myself, but suddenly remembered that I wouldn't be able to peel apples, and then...woke up from my dream." She thought sullenly, as soon as these words were said, she would never want to eat apples in her life.

Yu Mo smiled slowly.

In an instant, the moon became whiter and the wind clearer, the river water was like blue, and the mountain peach blossoms were full of branches.

Yan Dan immediately saw the stitches, and praised, "Lord, you look good when you smile." When she praised Zi Lin like this last time, Zi Lin hadn't shown her a black face for at least a month.

"Really?" Yu Mo suddenly leaned over, with a faint scent of flower scent on his clothes, gently ran his fingers across her black hair, and kept dark and deep eyes into her eyes. Yan Dan suddenly snorted in her heart. Yu Mo stood up suddenly, brushed past her into the cabin.

Yan Dan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Looking back, she saw that the curtain hanging outside the cabin was swaying in the river wind, like a white banner cloth for souls.

The next day, Yan Dan finally understood the so-called "one lie must be rounded up with a hundred lie". As soon as they arrived at the market in Nandu City, Yu Mo went to buy five catties of apples. The aunt who set up the stall saw his appearance and immediately stuffed a few big red ones into the basket. Yan Dan carried a basket of apples, really hard to tell.

When she saw Yu Mo awkwardly peeling apples like full of deep hatred, the pain in her heart was even better than Huanglian. She wondered if Lord Shanzhu cut her finger, how should she confess to Bai Ling? She think that when they left the Klanglan mountain realm, Bai Ling used Yu Mo's favorite food, what can't be put on the table, and what color and clothes he often wears. These enumerations have taken a whole hour. If you go back, you will find the mountain. The Lord has a very good scar, still miss her alive?