Chapter 21: Artifact

A table of people bow their heads to pick up vegetables and grilled rice.

YanDan looked at the left. The Taoist leader was also very dignified when he was eating. Looking at the right, Qin Qi was eating large pieces of meat and grilling rice. She was indeed a hero of the female middle school. Diagonally opposite, TangZhou's youngest junior brother stood dry, looking pitifully at a stewed chicken leg in her bowl. YanDan picked up the chicken thigh with her chopsticks, looked at him and asked, "You either? I'll give it to you."

The Taoist master coughed, and the younger brother immediately became excited, stood up straight, and said loudly, "Thank you Miss, no more!"

The Taoist smiled with satisfaction.

YanDan has not seen Xu'er again since her separation that day, so she asked, "Where has Miss Xu'er gone?" Liu WeiYang put down his chopsticks and replied with a rare kindness, "She didn't follow."

Qin Qi looked for opportunities and immediately began to ask, "Mr. Liu, how can you embed chess pieces into the stone at once? Why don't you teach me this trick?"

Liu WeiYang didn't say a word. Instead, the Taoist leader took another sentence, "The past few decades of kung fu are in it, do you still want to learn it in one day?"

YanDan bit her chopsticks and thought, even if she has 20 years of work, this Young Master Liu is still only in his 20s, then doesn't he look very young? I only heard the Taoist master said again, "Being a teacher until the fifty-eighth year of martial arts training, based on your qualifications, it will take another sixty years at the earliest." Qin Qi could only whisper, "Master teaches you. Yes." YanDan was at a loss.

"Master, I heard some rumors that ancient artifacts have appeared recently." TangZhou suddenly said.

The Taoist said, "There have been these rumors in recent years. Since it can be heard, there must be this." He turned his head and looked at Liu WeiYang, "As far as I know, there are four ancient artifacts. , But so?"

Liu WeiYang nodded.

"One of the ancient divine artifacts is the Seven Luminaries Divine Jade, and the other is called Chumo. I don't know if the remaining two are teachers." The Taoist master glanced at his disciple, "What are you asking about this? A mortal body can be touched, not to mention you can't find it, even if you find it, you can't touch it."

YanDan looked at Taoist Master and said in her heart that the Seven Luminescent Jade is already in your disciple's hands, and he must want the rest. As for the reason, she is also very curious.

Liu WeiYang said calmly, "I have read in ancient books that the southwest was originally a closed place, and the Yi people are even barbarians, but they don't know where they learned witchcraft, and they can even get the sky."

YanDan nodded involuntarily. Shen YiJun is from the Yi nationality, and she indeed has seven luminous jade. If it is said that the Qiyao Shenyu was obtained after she left the Yi nationality, it means that there is probably another artifact in the Yi people; if the Qiyao Shenyu was brought out by her, it means that the Qiyao Shenyu is not for the Yi people. It is not very important, in other words, there is also a second artifact.

Qin Qi was not interested in ancient artifacts, but stared at Liu Weiyang with scorching eyes, "Young Master Liu, how many years have you practiced? Even if my aptitude is dull, I will practice like you."

Liu WeiYang thought for a while, then slowly said, "50 or 60 years."

YanDan was dumbfounded, Why is his hair not bald, his teeth are not loose, and his skin is not wrinkled?

She was hit hard and asked in a low voice, "Young Master Liu, you are... ?"

TangZhou glanced at her diagonally and said nothing.