Chapter 36: Image

Less than half an hour after Liu Wei Yang and Luo Yue were locked in the same room, Shui Xian poked her head in from outside and smiled shyly, "Who is Young Master Yu Mo? Young Master Liu invites him over."

Yu Mo stood up, and heard another sentence from Shui Xian, "He asked me to tell you that he thanked you for your kindness first. I am afraid that this marriage will have to be postponed for a while. If you feel bored, you can go everywhere. Walk, but don't go too far, the forest in front of you is a bit dangerous."

Yan Dan watched Shui Xian and Yu Mo walk away, holding the tea cup with a smile, "Young Master Liu really has a hand, and he has settled Master Taishan so quickly. Not only does he not treat us as murderers, but also to thank him." Liu Wei Yang has always been taciturn, and he has a kind of convincing power to say something occasionally. Yan Dan knew that it was because others saw his temperament that every sentence he said was the truth, but in fact she was deceived by the Palace Master Liu and didn't realize it.

Tang Zhou walked to the door, then looked back and asked, "Would you like to go outside with me?"

Yan Dan also felt that there was no benefit in staying in the room to get moldy, so she nodded, "Okay."

The two walked side by side along the stream for a while. Tang Zhou suddenly stopped and put his hand on her neck, which was exposed outside the collar, "What is this?"

Yan Dan felt vaguely itchy when he touched her like this, so she squatted by the stream and took a photo. The stream was clear, faintly reflecting a little red on her neck. Yan Dan supported her cheek and was very puzzled, "I didn't have it yesterday. Could it be that after I fell asleep, a bug crawled in and bit me?"

Tang Zhou was silent for a moment, suddenly lowered his body and pulled her shoulders. Yan Dan was originally squatting, but when she was suddenly pulled like this, she had to maintain an extremely difficult posture and watched Tang Zhou bow his head.

"Tang Zhou, you can't bite me even if you are hungry!"

Tang Zhou let go, compared the two traces very carefully, nodded and said, "It's really different."

Yan Dan fluttered twice, clutching her neck and she was very sad, "Of course it is different. If you want to compare, bit yourself!" Even if she is not a mortal but a monster, she has only such a skin look, if she bites it badly. How to use it afterwards?

Tang Zhou brushed his sleeves and looked down at her, "If I want to see by myself, I can't bite my neck. Are you right?"

Yan Dan hummed twice and muttered to herself, "Why do I think you did it on purpose..." She turned her head and looked at the other side, only to see the figure of a young man getting closer and holding a roll in her hand. Painting, that boy is Nan Zhao. She remembered the last time she had to train Nan Zhao to be a man of indomitable strength while the iron was still hot, but she was interrupted by Liu Wei Yang without saying a few words. He is right now.

Yan Dan jumped directly from one side of the stream to the other, beckoning, "Nan Zhao!"

Nan Zhao was taken aback, his hand shook, and the scroll fell to the ground with a splash. Seeing how he was holding the painting before, Yan Dan was afraid that the painting looked like his treasure, so he brushed his clothes quickly and attached the scroll to his hand.

Yan Dan glanced hurriedly, and saw that the rice paper mounted on the scroll was slightly yellowed. The woman in the painting was wearing a light lake-colored icy silk shirt with a pair of shallow pear vortices at the corners of her mouth. Like water, she smiled happily, with a smart expression, as if she would suddenly jump out of the paper.