Chapter 66: Dead End

When she got up to freshen up in the morning, Yan Dan found that the pot of bluegrass that had been fed the decoction several times had withered, and the green and lovely grass leaves were yellowing and hanging dying. Yan Dan couldn't help chuckles, really.

It was probably because she hadn't drank that kind of decoction much these few times, and her body recovered very quickly. She was able to stand up and walk around for a while without using external force.

After washing her face, Yan Dan asked calmly, "Is he in the house?"

This was the first time she had asked Zhao Huan Qin on her own initiative. Although Mang Gui was strange, she answered honestly, "Mr. went out early in the morning."

Yan Dan put down the wiping mask, and said softly, "He is very busy and runs out all day long. I just want to see but can't see anyone."

Mang Gui was surprised, and said, "Madam, don't think about it, Mr. Zhao is very good, so he won't—" Yan Dan doesn't think about it. When she was at the end of the world, she also read a lot of mortal drama books. There are many men who are fortunate enough to face, "I'm just talking casually, what are you doing so nervously?" She raised her hand and pressed the edge of the bed, looking like she wanted to stand up but couldn't help her, "I want to go out and walk around."

Zhao Huan Qin is absent, and her body is almost recovered. When will she wait if she doesn't leave at this time?

Mang Gui waved her hands again and again, "But, your husband told me not to take you out..."

Yan Dan frowned slightly, and said cold, "I'm getting bored in my room, can't I even move around in my yard?"

Mang Gui tremblingly supported her, and pursed her lips, "I...then I will help Madam to walk outside, but you can't tell to your husband, otherwise I will be scolded..."

Yan Dan knew that she was timid, and her appearance must have scared her, but otherwise, there is no other way.

The light on her face made her slightly uncomfortable. Fortunately, the sun here was not too fierce and she didn't feel uncomfortable. Yan Dan walked slowly in the yard. The yard was actually very small. Even if she walked slowly, she could finish it quickly. Yan Dan weighed it again and again, feeling confident that she could leave this ghost place, so she pretended not to point to a side door diagonally across from the study, "Why is a side door opened here?"

She want to come to Mrs. Zhao to be in poor health and have been unable to walk around, presumably not familiar with all the layout of the home. She pointed to those things and asked what it was and what was going on. It was not abrupt.

Mang Gui replied casually, "This side door was just opened a year ago."

Yan Dan's heart moved, the side door, in other words, can you leave this small house directly from here?

She pretended to be fragile these days and was tired of it. She immediately threw away Mang gui's hand and walked quickly to the side door. Mang Gui didn't expect her to walk around on her own, and walked very steadily, so he rushed over to hold her, "Madam, you can't..."

Yan Dan was cruel, Yu Qi fended her off, turned her head and said, "Isn't it enough for you to hide from me for so many days? I originally thought that I should be content with you in these many days of acting with you now." She subconsciously used the magic technique, only to realize that even if her immortal power disappeared, it was not incapable of preventing Qi.

She is better than ordinary mortals after all.

Mang Gui stared at her blankly, but her eyes slowly turned red.