Chapter 55: Everything Is Fate

Yan Dan was very angry. This kind of villain who could only secretly scheming secretly would not be promising no matter how high the immortal product was raised. She struggled to hold Zhi Xi while struggling to poke the response with her pink short fingers. Ying Yuan, laboriously spoke word by word,

"You... villain..."

In fact, what she wanted to say was you, a despicable villain.

But she didn’t finish talking, they were almost the same. Ying Yuan’s very handsome face turned black, and the fancy-born fairy closed the folding fan and laughed arrogantly. The jade in the golden moiré dragon robe, the emperor touched the long beard and did not speak, but the white beard fairy who had carried her up before raised his sleeve and wiped his sweat, repeatedly saying, "Emperor Ying Yuan, this, this..."

Yan Dan squinted at the fancy fairy wearing a white robe, and thought that he was Bai Lian Ling. She have heard of his name for a long time, and she have been admiring it for a long time. She often heard his name when she was still a stalk. It's just that he is not as famous as meeting, he turned out to be like this.

She saw an immortal gentleman who was born in a majestic lake-blue robes and came forward with style and style, and said, "I look at the twins of the four-leaf lotus. If you have a root of wisdom, it is better to leave it to the master to discipline you."

Therefore, Yan Dan was crowned with the name of extremely wisdom root for no reason, and became an entry disciple of Yuanshi Changsheng, one of the Celestial Emperors.

So, all these are fate.

There were a total of five disciples under the Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng. Yan Dan and Zhi Xi were the last to start.

The senior brother Tan Zhuo is the most promising. He has taken over the important task of taking care of the fairy grass on Tianchi Mountain. He is quite insightful in the principles of the fairy law and is steady and steady.

Yan Dan felt that, given time, the big brother would surely rise to the rank of Shangxian. But the master was picky about him in every way, thinking that he was too dull, and did not have the roots of wisdom like Yan Dan.

Yan Dan felt from the bottom of her heart that Senior Brother Tan Zhuo's down-to-earth temper was good, not even dull. And she is just clever. She feels that she has nothing to do with those Dharma and Zen principles, not to mention the roots of wisdom.

On this point, she is definitely not modest.

Her master, the Great Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng, one of the Celestial Emperors, likes to leave problems for several disciples.

In the first time, Master pointed to the Begonia tree in the courtyard and said, this is the topic of today. If you can't think of it, just stay here and think about it until you think of it.

Yan Dan was already able to run and walk at that time, and she was very agile. She immediately ran under the tree, hugged a bunch of flower branches, and smiled at the master.

Master asked, "What is the smile of the flower?"

Yan Dan answered quickly, smiling like a prajna.

She became the only person who left the courtyard that day. In fact, Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng only needs to ask one more question, what is prajna. Then, Yan Dan could only gape.

Yan Dan often thinks that if everyone can pay a little attention to the booklet on Master's desk, it won't be a whole day of thinking and meditation. For example, when referring to Begonia flowers, there was a copy of Prajna on the master's desk. On the third page, there was an allusion of smiling flowers with flowers, and even this question and answer were all copied from the book.