Chapter 56: Reunion

Yan Dan turned back to Master Immortal Residence.

She stepped on the colorful clouds and walked fast. When passing through the Nantian Gate, suddenly there was such a brilliant colorful light rising up, Yan Dan was dazzled for a while, and she didn't come to stop the cloud that was stepping on, and passed directly through the middle of the light.

The immortal ranks in the heavenly court are very complicated, and anyone who can be called a lord is an immortal. And the higher the immortal rank, the greater the pomp of travel, like her Master Yuanshi Changsheng is one of the highest-ranking immortals, even with his fingers, he can count the few who can sit on an equal footing with the master. For example, the one is Emperor Zi Xu, and so are Emperor Ying Yuan who are also called Celestials Emperors together with her Master, and she can't tell if there are any more.

And the colorful Huaguang Lu in front of us can only be used by Shangxian.

Yan Dan gritted her teeth and broke in anyway. It is too late to withdraw now. It's better to escape more quickly.

She was about to get out of the team when her collar tightened suddenly and she was pulled out directly.

A handsome face that seemed to have been acquainted greeted her eyes, trimmed her eyebrows, and she was so handsome.

The man used his hand to lift her up, and then turned her around to face the follower next to her, "This is a disciple taught by an immortal lord, so she doesn't understand the rules."

There are also older people in Suizhong, who hesitated for a while and said, "I... doesn't know."

Yan Dan was so angry that she almost broke her teeth. It was a shame to be swayed by someone like this. Even if she was not tall enough, it was not for the sake of being carried and shaken! She is strange, who is the immortal lord who taught this uncultivated fellow?

She pointed to the fairy king's nose and said loudly, "My master is the Great Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng, one of the Celestial Emperors. I think you have just risen to the emperor, so you don't understand the rules. Why don't you let me go? "

She thought her words were very confident, and in accordance with the rules of the heavenly court, the immortals around the person suddenly turned blue and their eyes straightened. She wondered, isn't it because the master's name is too loud?

The fairy who was holding her put a little more force on his hand and slowly turned her around, looking at her with a pair of clear and beautiful eyes, with a smile on his face, "Do you know who I am?"

Yan Dan really didn't know, even if he wanted to say, she was not interested in knowing.

"Looking at your expression, you don't know it anymore." The man smiled at the corner of his mouth, making his face even more handsome, "This lord is immortal, Emperor Qingli Ying Yuan."

Yan Dan was silly.

There was a saying in the ancients called Yuanjialuzhai, if you are sincere, I will not deceive you.

For a while, Yan Dan was very distressed.

At the Master’s Immortal Residence, people come to visit from time to time. Some have just been promoted to the immortal class, some have just been promoted to the immortal rank, and some are friends with the master on weekdays. This way, there are hundreds of people, let alone a few hundred people. If he didn't bump into her, it would be fine. If she bumped into his face to face, but she couldn't even report the other party's celestial number, wouldn't it be rude to stand there dryly?

She has also worked hard, and she can report to anyone who has seen it once, regardless of the fairy rank. Even if you haven't seen it, many of you will remember the characteristics of people who have heard them.