Chapter 79: In The Old Days (Part 1)

"Congratulations to the Emperor Qingli Ying Yuan to spend the seventh life of the tribulation and return to the heaven."

"Zhi Xi, Lu Jing, and Zhang Shu welcome the emperor back home." Zhi Xi's voice was like broken jade, cold and sweet.

God made a big joke.

Yan Dan didn't know what expression to put on for a while, so she had no choice but to respond indifferently"Congratulations."

It's not easy to survive the Seventh World Tribulation, but in the end he will definitely be able to do it, just like it did in the past.

Yan Dan only felt the buzzing in his ears, and vaguely saw Yu Mo spreading the barrier, enveloping the entire Kanlan Mountain realm. She remembered that Master had said that the Jiuchen and Three Emperors did not often gather together, because they were afraid that different immortal auras would affect their respective artifacts, and even the heaven would be destroyed.

In doing so, Yu Mo is tantamount to seeking a dead end.

Yan Dan stood up. This situation was caused by her alone. She couldn't throw all the mess to Yu Mo to clean up. She always thought that women do not need to be weak, but later she realized that it was not the case. No matter how hard she suffered, she would always breathe for a while before getting up again. However, what really teaches people to pity, is afraid that after being wronged, they can't bear to turn their backs and leave the other side with a thin back, right? But she, appearing in front of Ying Yuan again and again, has always been indifferent and careless.

Yan Dan took two steps back in panic, turned around and ran towards Yu Mo, and ran away a few steps quickly. Suddenly, there was a flash of light in front of her, and a barrier firmly blocked her. Yan Dan turned stiffly and looked straight back, but saw that Tang Zhou was already standing not far from her, his sleeves fluttering, like a young fairy standing on the edge of the misty Yaochi back then.

Even if the appearance changes, he will not change. But she never thought of Tang Zhou and Ying Yuan together, she thought that Ying Yuan must stay in the heavenly court, not to suffer the suffering of these seven reincarnations. Even if it wasn't her in the end, she didn't want to slander it, not to mention Ying Yuan was really good for her.

"The ground stop has been taken out, and the Kuanglan Mountain Realm must be destroyed. Even if you pass, it will be useless." After a moment, Tang Zhou said solemnly.

Yan Dan only felt that her throat was dry, but she couldn't speak with her heart-filled words. She thinks that things have passed and nothing is impossible to face, but now she knows that once the memory is aroused, the past will continue to flow endlessly. She heard the voice of the other party muffled, and whispered, "Yan Dan." This sound woke her up.

Yan Dan then retreated fiercely, slamming into the barrier behind her, calming her mind a little, "Unlock the barrier."

Tang Zhou looked at her silently, but just stood still.

Yan Dan clenched her fingers under her sleeves and yelled at him, "Quickly untie the barrier! I have owed no one in my entire life to you. Why should you take care of me if you ruin this place now? What's wrong?!" Just yelling like this with a crying voice, it's just stern inwardness, not half aura.

Tang Zhou flicked his sleeves gently, and the oncoming stern wind swept through with a ferocious roar, blowing out the last bright light in his eyes. He closed his eyes slightly and thought, if he can't even forgive what he has done, then who should he expect to forgive him?

Among the three emperors, he was ranked last. From the very beginning, he knew that he was different from Emperor Zi Xu and Emperor Yuanshi Changsheng. Especially the Emperor Zi Xu, today's emperor immortal rank is the accumulation of his contributions to the heavenly court, but he, the Emperor Qing Li, was destined from birth.