Chapter 84: Four-Leaf Lotus

Yan Dan was very distressed.

For an entire hour, she kept repeating the action of "walking outside the door of Yu Mo's room, putting her hand on the doorknob, then giving up, turning around and continuing to pace outside". It seemed to be an unusual thing to come to Yu Mo, but now it feels very tricky. How can she explain what happened last night?

She walked back and forth several times, only to hear a creak, and the door opened. Yu Mo leaned against the door and looked at her lightly, "Do you want to come in?"

Yan Dan let out a cry, followed him into the room, thinking about what to say to ease the atmosphere, and was racking her brains thinking that she suddenly saw the white cloth on the table, and she immediately became clear, "Yu Mo, you haven't hurt where is it?"

Yu Mo lifted the hem of his clothes, turned and sat down beside the beauty couch, "It's okay, it's all very shallow scratches."

"Does that hurt?"

Yu Mo frowned slightly and raised his head to look at her, "It's okay."

Seeing him looking at him, Yan Dan suddenly felt that the whole person was tense, even a little at a loss, and she blurted out, "In fact, if you feel pain, can you call it out." As soon as the voice fell, she immediately regretted this sentence. No matter how you listen and think, it's stupid.

Yu Mo still looked at her, but said nothing.

Yan Dan really wanted to slap herself, so she stumbled and explained, "Uh... just call it out if it hurts, so that it will feel better in my heart, isn't it?"

Yu Mo's tone was very plain, "Even if it really hurts, will it not hurt if you say it?"

Yan Dan opened her mouth for a while, and then dryly said, "If you don't like to cry, you can act like a baby occasionally...Ah..." She is very frustrated inside. She must have been struck by a wind demon. Come?

"Actress?" Yu Mo repeated it coolly.

Yan Dan had all the hearts she wanted to kill, and said hurriedly, "If you don't like acting like a baby... then you can lose your temper, haha."

"...Yan Dan, come here." He removed the book by the beauty's couch and patted the empty space.

Yan Dan smiled dryly, "I can listen to you even standing here, don't you need to go there?"

Yu Mo smiled in his eyes, "What are you afraid of? Aren't you brave yesterday?"

Yan Dan had to stiffly walk to the beauty couch and sit down.

"What did you want to say to me when you walked around outside and didn't dare to come in? You want to say that you were fainted for a while last night, so you feel ashamed to see me now?"

Yan Dan gaped for a while, still speechless.

Yu Mo lay halfway on the beauty couch, picking up a book and spread it out, "If you can't think of it, just think about it here slowly, and wait until you think of it."

"How can you do this? You are not my master, so you have to do this trick too."

"Just now you said you can lose your temper occasionally, right?"

Yan Dan uttered aggrievedly, and could only sit still and continue to meditate. She naturally likes to get close to Yu Mo, but does she really like him as she used to like Ying Yuan? In fact, she had not thought about it, what would happen if she returned to Ying Yuan? If she really did this in the end, Yu Mo would definitely send her away with a smile.

But now she decided to stay with Yu Mo. She believed that it was right to do so, and she would never regret today's decision in the future.

Yan Dan hesitated and asked, "That strange eye...Do you still want to give it to me now?"