Chapter 39: Unopened Sword

Yan Dan looked at the instant pale faces of the two young people behind her, smiled and comforted, "It's okay, I'm here, don't be afraid."

Surprisingly, Shui Xian said in a crying voice, "Just because you are standing here now, and not Young Master Liu, I'm afraid..."

Yan Dan was speechless. Does she seem so unreliable? However, she seems to be unreliable in doing things, which is naturally incomparable with Liu Weiyang. Yan Dan raised her hand and swiped in the air, and saw a thin barrier formed in front of her. The corpse that was flowing like a tide was blocked before the barrier, squeezed there and folded into a ball, and waved two in vain.

Yan Dan knew that this trick was learned from Yu Mo, and wanted to come to this enchantment for a long time, so she pulled them who was still there, "Go!"

She stumbled forward as soon as she was pulled by her, and the barrier continued to extend forward, blocking the dense corpses in front. Yan Dan pinched the time. With her demon technique, she could probably maintain this enchantment for three minutes. It would be a little difficult to go back to Luoyue Village, but it shouldn’t be too much to escape this group of corpses. Is it difficult?

Yan Dan looked at the piles of crappy corpses around her, and was surprised and puzzled. They went to Fuyun Temple yesterday to take this same road, why was it okay yesterday, but they happened to see crappies today?

Only when Nan Zhao's teeth trembled and asked, "This bug...will it bite?"

There is a problem with Yan Dan, that is, she likes to talk about things that are not so important, but when it is really important, she loses her interest. Right now, she was out of interest, and quickly took the conversation, "Generally speaking, it won't be possible." Nan Zhao and Minami's footsteps paused, her tight face loosened, and they listened to Yan Dan again. Then he said, "But looking at their mighty and majestic appearance, I think they will eat living people."

Nan Zhao turned his ankle and almost hit the barrier around him. The corpse attached to the barrier waved a big claw at him twice. The big claw was sharp, dark and shiny, and it spread in the sun. With shining light.

Yan Dan said hurriedly, "Be careful, don't break the barrier."

When she said this, she was really embarrassed. If she changed Yu Mo to close the battle, she was afraid that Nan Zhao would not break if they hit it.

Gradually, Yan Dan's expression also changed a little. She already felt that the barrier she had laid was beginning to faltered, but the corpse in front of her still refused to disperse. She did not know that although these insects are fierce, they have no ability to think after all. When they attack people, they only rely on instinct. Why don't they follow them persistently?

Suddenly hearing a hissing sound, a corpse slammed open the barrier first and leaped towards them. Nan Zhao didn't even think about it. He pulled out the long sword on his back to block it, but the reaction was far from fast enough. The corpse was firmly on his shoulder, and one of the big claws was inserted neatly into his shoulder. .

Yan Dan saw that the corpse was about to pierce another big claw into her neck, hurriedly drew out Yu Mo's dagger, and slashed a sword light diagonally. The corpse broke into two pieces and fell to the ground, shaking. When she drew the sword, the scabbard just hooked out a piece of silk paw stained with blood. As soon as Yan Dan saw this piece of silk paw, she immediately remembered that it was still Liu Wei Yang's blood, which she had secretly hidden it when she treated him before.

It is a matter of life that she naturally would not pin her hopes on this blood-stained. In this situation, if she was the only one, she would naturally be able to retreat. But right now, she was still carrying Minami and Nan Zhao. There was absolutely no way for the two of them to retreat safely.