Chapter 77: Pleasant Way (Part 2)

Yan Dan has been wandering around the world for a while, but has never learned how to cook soup. It was probably the group of people in the troupe who were preconceived, thinking she came from some wealthy family, and never let her do this kind of cooking with fire, for fear that she would accidentally burn the kitchen.

As a result, Yan Dan could only start a fire and stew the soup in disgrace. She specifically asked Bai Ling about the stewing method of pheasant and old ginseng soup. Yesterday, she noticed that the mountain lord ate very bland, tasteless, and felt that she should add some meat in it.

Yan Dan washed the old ginseng and pheasant fungus together, and waited by the stove. She was cooking for the first time, and she was cautious, for fear that the soup would be simmered after the fire, and she was afraid that the soup was not simmered until the fire was not delicious enough. When it was almost done, she added salt little by little. Not at all, if too much salt is added, all the previous results will be ruined.

Yan Dan took a sip of the soup, and suddenly realized one thing: God must be fair. She doesn't know anything about music, but she knows how to cook, and the two cancel out. In fact, she still feels that she has made a profit. After all, playing piano or something can be done in Qingping. If it is true, it is far less than cooking.

She asked herself to be a real demon.

Yan Dan happily carried the soup to find Yu Mo. And he happened to sit on the bench outside the study, squinting his eyes and taking a nap. When he saw Yan Dan come over, the expression on his face was a bit complicated.

Yan Dan immediately remembered the stupid things she had done before and hesitated a little, but when she saw the crock pot in her hand, she immediately became firm again, "Mountain Lord..."

Yu Mo stood up and tidied his outer robe, "What?"

"Mountain Lord, I made the soup for you, would you like a sip?"

Yu Mo looked at her, and then at the earthen jar in her hand, "Is it your first time to cook?"

Yan Dan showed a clear smile, "Yes, it's the first time I stewed soup, just to let the mountain master taste it."

Yu Mo coughed slightly, "Really..." After a while, he sat up and said softly, "Then I will try it."

Yan Dan immediately poured a bowl of soup and delivered it to his hand. He took a spoonful and hesitantly before delivering it to his mouth. After a while, he nodded slightly and said, "It's okay."

Yan Dan couldn't help thinking. From what he looked like, could it be that she would surely cook terrible soup the first time she cooks, that's why she made it so tragic? She pouted unhappily, and muttered, "Even if it's the first time, you can cook delicious dishes. Whoever stipulates that it must be unpalatable?"

Yu Mo stretched out his hand and squeezed the tip of her nose, "What are you whispering about?"

His action is very casual, but it shows some kindness. Yan Dan is the kind of model who puts her  nose on her face when he gives a good face, smiled and said, "No, no, I didn't say anything. Lord , this soup really only has 'okay' instead of 'good'? ?"

Yu Mo put down the almost empty soup bowl and tapped the edge of the bowl with a spoon, "Come and see for yourself."

Yan Dan leaned closer and was knocked on her forehead by Yu Mo, "There is still sand in it. Clean the fungus later."

Yan Dan was stunned. She almost kept doing stupid things in front of Yu Mo, which was not her usual level at all.

The next day before it was bright, Bai Ling didn't even knock on the door, and broke into it aggressively. Yan Dan was still confused at the time, rubbing her eyes and seeing Bai Ling sitting down at the table with her face, she couldn't help asking, "What's wrong?"