Chapter 33: Corpse

When Imshe walked to the west of the sun, the surrounding scenery finally changed from a barren grass, and slowly began to have green grass and shrubs, and she could still hear the murmur of water in her ears.

They were so exhausted that they walked all day under the sun. Yan Dan supported herself without complaining a word. After all, she was the least capable of the four. If she still had the face to complain, it would be too unreasonable. She pursed her lips, and felt even more dry after hearing the sound. She carefully distinguished all the subtle sounds in her ears, but the murmur of water became clearer and clearer.

Yan Dan couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it wasn't that she was so thirsty that she was all hearing voices...

But when she ran to the water with joy, she was dumbfounded. Although this stream is running water, there are just sticky, turbid green masses floating down the terrain. She hadn't lowered her body yet, but a strong stench came on her face.

Yu Mo looked into the water and said flatly, "I wonder what is floating in this water?"

Yan Dan wanted to cry without tears, no matter what disgusting thing was in the water, there was an ancient echo in her heart. There is no water without water...If there is no water to drink, she will die of thirst...

Tang Zhou looked down for a while, and finally shook his head, "I can't see what it is, but it's a bit like—" Yan Dan shook her heart, and tremblingly stretched out her hand into the stream, she immediately said, "Don't say it! "But it was too late, Tang Zhou put down two words in a loud voice, "...worm eggs."

Yan Dan collapsed and pulled Tang Zhou's lapels, "Dare you not thirsty or tired? I told you not to say it, you still said..."

She saw Liu Wei Yang step forward, knelt on one knee by the stream, slowly stretched out his hand to hold up a handful of water, and silently poured it on his face, then picked up some more, and took a sip without expression.

Yan Dan looked stunned, and only one sentence reverberated in her heart, I drank, I drank, I really drank it... Before she could recover from the shock, sh saw Yu Mo lowered himself and slowly held it. A handful of streams came. Naturally, she knew that, based on their current situation, if they didn’t drink water, I was afraid that they would not be able to find the next source of water. They just let her drink such dirty water, whether it’s in my heart or in the past few years. The body can't stand it.

She grabbed Tang Zhou's sleeves and asked in a trembling voice, "Will you drink this kind of stream water?"

Tang Zhou looked at her and said in a declarative tone, "I dare not drink."

"Of course I dare not drink, this is not a shameful thing! You smell this stench, look at this green insect egg, if you pinch it with your hand, you will definitely burst out a pool of green dirty water..."

Yu Mo turned his head to look at her, with a bad tone: "Yan Dan!" He took out a silk kerchief, soaked in the water without wringing it out, turned around and handed it to her.

Yan Dan silently took things in his hands, wiped her face unwillingly, moistened her dry white lips, and took a look at the silk paw with two fingers. Sjee wondered, "Yu Mo, Why do you still carry the silk paw with you?" She unfolded the silk paw and looked at the picture of a hundred birds fighting for spring from top to bottom carefully, "Look at this stitching method by Bai Ling embroidery. You just ruined it."

Seeing that they had all drunk water, Liu Wei Yang said unhurriedly, "This is not an ordinary worm egg, it is a corpse."

Yan Dan covered her lips with her hands, and lost her voice: "Corpsr..." She knows that corpse is a kind of bug that eats corpses. She remembered that she had teased a local in the small restaurant in Qingshi Town, but she didn't expect the retribution to be unhappy, and it was her turn in the end. After all, it's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to actually swallow it.