Chapter 78: Flashback Tail

Yan Dan didn't understand, so she replied casually, "Of course it is, are you..." Before she could say anything, she suddenly felt the wind rustling in front of her. When she looked up, she saw Zi Lin standing there, his face as dark as the bottom of a pot. It almost squeezed a sentence from the gap between the teeth, "You lotus essence, you are very courageous."

He had just turned around and wanted to get back the letter sent by the Fox Clan, and by the way he wrote back a word, but he happened to hear Yan Dan provoking a discord.

Yan Dan smiled dryly, "Mountain Master Zi Lin, you have misunderstood, really..." She knelt and took a step back, trying to hide behind Yu Mo. Surprisingly, Yu Mo brushed his sleeves and stood up.

Zi Lin approached two steps with a gloomy tone, "It seems that you really want to be planted in the soil, and I will naturally fulfill you."

Yan Dan looked at the indifferent Yu Mo, then looked at the fierce Zi Lin, and suddenly he said, "So your real body is a mountain turtle?"

This sentence will be remembered a long time later, and she will feel that this is simply a stroke of magic.

According to Yan Dan, after calming down and thinking, she was woken up by the words "buried in the soil". Every time she thought about seeing Zi Lin's real body, she would see a round earth-yellow thing, like a vague shadow, not very clear and distinct. She often guessed what it was, but it has been to no avail.

Zi Lin was stunned, blurted out, "How do you know?"

Yan Dan was speechless for a while.

The two of them didn't speak any more, just staring at each other with such big eyes.

Yu Mo walked to the door, and suddenly heard Zi Lin's angry voice, "I must cramp your lotus essence today! You stop me--" With these words, a teapot called sound passed him, and then, a vase flew past his sleeve, hit the door and fell to pieces.

Yu Mo stroked the creases on the sleeves of his clothes. This was just pressing his elbow on the edge of the table, and a slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "Idiot, or..."

Outside the court, the long and cold wind hurried by, blowing away a little white plum, scenting a faint fragrance in the cold air. Suddenly for a hundred years, it seemed like a dream. He thought that things were wrong.

It seems that what changed in the end was the vicissitudes of life, but the person still looked the same.

Still thinking about it all the time.

From that day on, Yan Dan formally formed an enmity with Zi Lin, which caused them to continue to add enmity to Zi Lin for the next 20 years, until they formed a deep enmity.

There is a saying in the mortal world called Huanxi Enemy.

However, the word Huanxi doesn't match Yan Lan and Zi Lin, but the enemy is true.

Yan Dan has mastered the world-shattering secret of Zi Lin, and will wake up with a smile after sleeping for a few nights. It's so ridiculous, the real body of such a majestic and solemn Mountain Master Zi Lin is actually a mountain turtle. With this secret in her hands, she naturally would not waste it, and when she could use it, she would use it to threaten Zi Lin, and then watch Zi Lin angrily with relish.

It's not shameful to be a mountain tortoise, it's shameful that he didn't dare to say it, because other monsters would use this mountain tortoise to drive and think a lot. Then Mountain Lord Zi Lin was completely sweeping the ground with majesty.

So Yan Dan walked past Zi Lin beaming all day, very satisfied.

In a blink of an eye, the winter is over, everything is rejuvenated, and the mountain peach blossoms are blooming, and the water is tender and pink.