Chapter 20: Chess Game

Getting out is inevitable.

YanDan asked herself if she didn't want to change from a wild grass-growing monster to a wild domestic monster. However, the first thing to do to escape is to release the prohibition on the hand, otherwise it is not worthwhile to escape from the tiger's mouth and fall into the wolf's mouth.

Facing the oil lamp, YanDan slowly rolled up her sleeves, and reached out to touch the restraint on her wrist. The prohibition didn't flick her fingers apart like the last two times, she actually touched it. YanDan calmly thought about it for a while, guessing that because she had no power in her body, she was no different from a mortal, and the prohibition was naturally useless for mortals. In other words, she can take it down by herself without using external force.

YanDan stretched out her hand a few times. The restriction card was too tight. Unless she cut her hand off, it would be impossible to pull it out. Although there were allusions of scorpion stings and strong men breaking their wrists in ancient times, she still wanted to be a demon with good hands and feet. She touched the corner of the table, smashed the side of the table with force twice, and then looked at the oil lamp, there was no seam. This shows that this prohibition is very strong.

She squatted on the ground instead and rubbed the prohibition on the ground. After a while, there was a pile of white chips on the ground. After touching the prohibition, the area that was originally in the arc was a bit flat. YanDan fiddled with it for a while, and thought it was the most feasible way to grind it out. The ancients could grind an iron pestle into a needle, shouldn't it be too difficult for her to grind a ban?

She pushed open the door of the room, planning to go to the kitchen to find a sharpening stone, but saw TangZhou standing at the door, holding his arm to look at her clearly. YanDan was so excited that she jumped a big step and said with a smile, "Master, what's the matter?"

TangZhou leaned against the door and smiled slightly, "So I wanted to ask you what is missing in the guest room, but when I walked to the door, I heard the sound of smashing things." He glanced at her wrist, "However, doesn't seem to be broken?"

YanDan pulled him timidly, shook him twice, and whispered, "You let me go, I promise I will never do bad things again, and I will always be good. Every Buddha's birthday, I will go and donate sesame oil, money and I also set up a longevity tablet for you, three sticks of incense sooner or later."

"Choose one yourself, do you have a ban or be refined into a pill?"

YanDan glanced at him deeply and pouted, "TangZhou, you ungrateful villain, I saved your life twice."

TangZhou straightened up and said slowly, "If I unlock your prohibition, will you still be too late to escape?"

Isn't this nonsense, isn't she waiting for him to catch her again if she doesn't run away?

"Since you have said that I am an ungrateful person, why would I let you go?"

"TangZhou, I was wrong. I was really wrong! I didn't say anything just now. Even if you hear something, you will forget it immediately. You see if you have been away from home for so long, you will be homesick, right? When I want to go home, my family DanShu is still waiting for me to tell him the (ghost) story, ZiYan is still waiting for me, ZiLin will be ruined without me urging his cultivation base..."

TangZhou's mouth twitched slightly, "It sounds like all the monsters in your house are male?" He slowly pulled his sleeves out of her hand, "I don't think there is any discomfort when you are a mortal, and it will be the same in the future."

YanDan was hit hard. After staying for a while, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes and muttered to herself, "Speaking of which, I have been a mortal for so many days, will I grow old?" She thought of this, but I feel that the internal injury is more serious.